Richard Hawley

Richard Hawley Forum
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:27 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:28 pm 
Hot piece of Sheffield ass!

I remember last year there was another case a nineteen yr old raping his 1 day old baby...still in the hospital!! apparently the mother was in the room or some such insanity. He spent a year in jail....a year!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:22 pm 
Flange cheese munching cockend

mylifesexample wrote:
I remember last year there was another case a nineteen yr old raping his 1 day old baby...still in the hospital!! apparently the mother was in the room or some such insanity. He spent a year in jail....a year!!!

I'm definately NOT trying to be controversial when I say 'Chop their cocks off'.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:27 pm 
Hawleytastic!

If a dog is rabid they'd shoot it-he's clearly mentally unhinged beyond belief.
I'm not a believer in the death penalty but when you hear cases such as this............that ever happened to me or mine the fucker would be gone from existence.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:49 pm 
Original Hippy

hairyonion wrote:
If a dog is rabid they'd shoot it-he's clearly mentally unhinged beyond belief.
I'm not a believer in the death penalty but when you hear cases such as this............that ever happened to me or mine the fucker would be gone from existence.

It is a really difficult one. I am totally against the death penalty. But I think that in cases like this I would be in favour of the loved ones of the victim deciding the sentence.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:35 am 
Hot piece of Sheffield ass!

NickD wrote:
I would be in favour of the loved ones of the victim deciding the sentence.

But that is what makes these events even more despicable, it's perpetrated by the parents....the two people in the world who should do anything in their power to keep us safe...I'm with Hairy, if anyone touched my kids I'd kill em and be more than happy to spend the rest of my life in jail for it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:18 pm 
Hawley Super-Groupie

Horrible, despicable crime and I agree that such dgenerates should not be allowed back into society ever again. For many reasons, I am against the death penalty and, in this case, I think death is too good for them - too quick. Lock them up and throw away the key. Make it a hard and lonely existence - a living hell perhaps.

I totally agree that the sentencing is far too lenient in many of these cases and the perpetrators are let out to strike again. I'm afraid castration isn't the answer either as rape is more about power than anything and I believe (but can't remember where I heard this) that it doesn't remove the urge and leads to rape with objects instead.

If you think you're too small to be effective, you have never been in bed with a mosquito

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:02 pm 
Regular

mylifesexample wrote:
NickD wrote:
I would be in favour of the loved ones of the victim deciding the sentence.

But that is what makes these events even more despicable, it's perpetrated by the parents....

Seems like most if not all the recent cases I've heard about have been perpetrated either by the parents or by someone the parents should have been regulating (boyfriend, step-parent etc). There have been a few unbelievably heinous acts of child abuse publicized in the last few months (I mean, any act of child abuse is beyond any normal understanding but there are some which absolutely take your breath away with their cruelty) and they have all been at the hands of the parents. I'd like to see people like that mandatorily sterilized but of course they won't do that (at least not here in the US) because then you're messing with their "civil rights" (eg the right to have more kids to exert your power over). A local judge here actually tried it a few years ago and damn near got disbarred. The convicted woman had five kids already and was pregnant with a sixth, claimed to not know who the father(s) were, the kids had been in and out of care (and hospital) all their lives but there was a bigger outcry over the judge's order than over the repeated abuse of the children.