It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:25 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: BNP - What the fuck!!!!
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:36 am 
Flange cheese munching cockend

I cant believe this shit! http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/8088381.stm

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:16 am 
It's what happens if people don't vote. Those who didn't vote for anybody are as much to blame as those who voted for the small minded evil peddling idiots. The only reassuring thing is they didn't actually get anymore votes than last time, and hopefully it will motivate people to get off their arses at the next election and wipe the floor with the bastards.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:33 pm 
Regular

‘All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing’

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:36 pm 
Hawleytastic!

Although the BNP did not achieve an increase in the number of votes - it's still amazing the number of folks who vote for them...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:52 pm 
The Boss

ric wrote:
‘All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing’

absolutely bang on,we have no union or a sense of union in our country and people feel helpless and angry i mean UKIP?for fucks sake they are idiots.....the BNP should be banned as should all hate peddling extremists,they are the one's who should be removed from our country...in fact removed from planet earth...put them in a rocket and fire it into the sun

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:38 pm 
Hawley Super-Groupie

Poppy Dog wrote:
Although the BNP did not achieve an increase in the number of votes - it's still amazing the number of folks who vote for them...

that's democracy for you. that said, I think the papers need to lay off the smear campaign against the bnp, have they not heard the old saying "all publicity is good publicity?".

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:57 pm 
Hawleytastic!

earlier today. Arf.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2009 ... elted-eggs

However, I believe in freedom of speech (up to the point of incitement to violence that is) and don't think they should be banned. The more the BNP gain publicity the more they'll also be shown for what they truly believe in and then the battle against them can be fought without any pretence on their part. They (and the things they believe in) will never go away unfortunately. it's up to the major parties to get their act together and be something that people can believe in, and this turnout for the BNP is partly a grim reflection on those mainstream alternatives.

- http://www.chrismsaunders.co.uk

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:13 pm 
Hawleytastic!

I heard about the Hope not Hate campaign from my Union. Obviously their Make your vote count campaign didn't go to plan. :( There is a petition if anyone is interested to say the BNP do not represent you.

http://action.hopenothate.org.uk/page/s/notinmyname

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:03 am 
Hawleytastic!

Last edited by netheredge on Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:09 am 
Hawley Super-Groupie

The Nazi/BNP comparisons are a bit ridiculous though. If you look at how the Nazi party started out and the things they did it's slightly more extreme. Racism and Fascism are quite different. I'm just bored of all the censorship, one sided media coverage and hippies protesting, there's really no need, they'll never get into a position of true power, and even if they did, unless they're secretly building some kind of military might akin to the third reich in secret, what are they realistically going to do? Death camps? "Ship em all out"? None of these things are feasible, possible, or realistic, this isn't 1930's Germany, and the 21st Century Briton is very different to the 1930's German, the world has changed a lot. Like someone else said, you'll always have small groups of people in society that have extreme views, but is the normal man on the street, even someone who voted for them as a snap decision, suddenly going to become some sort of national front skinhead or join some sort of BNP militia because the BNP win a handful of seats in a local/european election, or even (as virtually impossible as it is) got into power? I doubt it. I'd be interested to know how many of the outraged people went and voted, I know I did, but if people don't want this kind of thing to happen they should make their vote count.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:52 am 
Hawleytastic!

i think the only people who voted for them are those who feel the mainstream ignores them.

labour has to work for the working class again.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:38 pm 
Hawley Groupie

It's a sad thing they've won seats - one of which in my area. However, they have been voted in by a democratic system that people died to protect and the only way people can change it is by getting out there and voting.

One thing I will say is that they will get more votes if the government in this country continues to do nothing to protect it's bread and butter - the working man. Most skilled workers have been forced to take a 60% pay cut, and many are out of work all together, due to the influx of cheap foreign labour - most of which is nowhere near as competant. These workers then send their money home, they don't spend it on 3 piece suites, double glazing, houses, etc so the knock on effect is huge. They even have their own food imported so supermarkets aren't seeing the benefit of extra people. Thus showing that the European Free Trade market benefits Europe, not the UK. Men have spent years training and perfecting their trade and now are being made to suffer.

I've no problem with anyone being in this country, but they should be here to contribute to the society they live in just like any worker.

While this is still the case, the fanatical parties will keep gathering momentum.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:12 pm 
I need a life

Well, I don't like the BMP AT ALL!! but, is a "legal" party, and they got MEP'S legally and democratically elected. They got elected by the vote of the people, is this what we call democracy isn'it?.
If the BMP are a bunch of Fascist (wich at least Mr Griffin is) then the Goverment should make this party Illegal, but for now they are not, so people should get a grip and get on with it.
In a Democracy should exist tolerance and freedom of speech; you might not like what the BMP says but they got they right to say it. In a democracy you don't supose to take a pick of what you like or what you don't. I spend all my childhood and adolescence under a fascist and Totalitarian regime on wich you were persecuted for your ideas and beliefs and were the freedom of speech was penalised. I don't want this beautiful country to fall into that dangerous game.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:25 pm 
Hawleytastic!

Attention Britain - Sleep with one eye open!

Speaking as a frequent visitor it's quite appaling how Britain seems to be sleepwalking into a very repressive era.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:59 am 
Hawleytastic!

I deleted my two posts on here...because of rant reasons.

Why I find these people upsetting is that even though their ultimate goal will never be achieved. Though where ever they lay their hat or achieve any kind of power in a certain area. There is always a lot of very unnecessary trouble. A lot of division e.t.c. It can go from from Parliament down to this very messageboard.

They divide people...and that makes me upset, were most of the time normal people would just get on. There will always be social problems around immigration. Though through my experience, people really get on. These kind of people show up and split everybody. They make people split ranks even in all politics that are opposed to their ideals.

There are social problems, but these people are the last people on this planet to resolve it.

They don't have one atom of love in their hearts. I wish they would go away.