All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:39 pm 
Gentleman of floral persuasion

Craig 3.0 wrote:
Little Dickie wrote:
Craig 3.0 wrote:
Little Dickie wrote:
It does seem that Man Utd,and Fergie in particular,get away with murder.But come on Craig you can't rant at a manager,with three teams of internationals to pick from,not picking what other people consider to be his first choice eleven.

I don't just mean Man U, all the big teams. You can't tell me a Man U team without Wayne Rooney is not a weakened team. And so what if it's another 'international' he's bringing in and they still get the 'expected' result. Mick McCarthy rested some players and got the result he'd still have been expected to get. And a 25 grand fine. When Fergie doesn't pick his strongest team the weekend befoe the 2nd leg of the Milan game, will Man U get fined if they don't win? Will they fuck.

I still think it's hard to argue against utilising a big squad and still think Fergie gets away with murder.But i agree with the fine for Wolves.I know a Wolves fan,who went to Old Trafford and spent at least £100,who was disgusted with McCarthy for picking the youth team and not giving a fuck about the passionate fans who had looked forward to the trip for ages.Imagine how you would feel if O'Driscoll did the same.

But Mick did EXACTLY the same thing, utilised his squad to protect them for the next game. I take your point on a fan being pissed off at seeing a weakened team, no doubt in the same way a 10 year old would be when his Dad gets his one chance to take him to Old Trafford and the most he sees of Wayne Rooney is him warming up on the touchline. Don't think any Wolves fans will be too upset if the 3 points they got against Burnley keep them up.

Wolves won at Spurs,could have got something at Old Trafford,and anybody can beat Burnley.Nobody should feel sorry for a 10 yr old Utd fan,blame his dad.And i still hate Man Utd.
Come on the Rovers.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:19 pm 
Too much time on my hands

Cheating bastard referee. :evil:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:34 pm 
Regular poster

Here, here. What pisses me off is that it means nothing to them, but quite a lot to the Villa. Also, you'd have thought that they'd have got their story straight about shrek - "touch of flu"/"knee nigle"/"rested" - whatever... Just embarrasing to have to lose to them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:07 pm 
The Boss

our drummer Dean is a massive villa fan he will be gutted