Richard Hawley

Richard Hawley Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:52 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:55 pm 
Hawley Super-Groupie

I know Cassette Boy, he posts on the CookdandBombd Forum.

His Sir Alan Sugar had me in fits. You have to check it out! :*:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:16 pm 
The Boss

the man is a fuck wit,a shit human being,how sad it must be to carry so much petty hatred,i am glad he has been given Tv time because it exposes how fucking thick he and all his dong brained followers really are they are dangerous hate filled mongs that don't represent most of our views to quote our lass"what a fuckin tosser"...........they won't win.......we will

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:33 pm 
Geordie Admin Dominatrix

It's chilling how convinced he is that the stuff he says and does, the people he associates himself with are ok.

When I watched him I wondered how it must feel for him to realise how hated and reviled he is - just a taste of what other people have gone through in his party's name.

I suppose that when you are constantly surrounded by people who agree with you and tell you that you're doing the right thing it must reinforce whatever you are thinking and convince you that you're right - although if i had to go everywhere accompanied by a gang of 17 stone skinheads I think I'd question the message I was trying to get across.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:25 pm 
Hawleytastic!

I have seen clips of it, but can't watch it in full, I'm sick of seeing horrible people and hearing what shit comes out of their mouths way too much nastiness in the world :( why can't we all just get along?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:38 pm 
The Stalker

JohnnyNewEggs wrote:
Very clever and very funny. I find laughing at him, however, has a hollow ring because the man is clearly dangerous. To hear some of the dead heads defending him, especially around Lancashire and Greater Manchester and even parts of Liverpool, is chilling. The guy is twisted.

You must drink in the same pubs as me....appalling levels of ignorant, barely suppressed racism in my local area - central Lancs - often from people who should know better

The danger is not "politicians" like Nick Griffin, the real danger is people...from the people in positions of financial influence who have fucked the economy through personal greed to the career benefit collectors who can't see anything other than being owed a living by the state.

By and large, we get the politicians we collectively want and deserve

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:22 am 
Resident YouTube tech guru

Mel V wrote:
I have seen clips of it, but can't watch it in full, I'm sick of seeing horrible people and hearing what shit comes out of their mouths way too much nastiness in the world :( why can't we all just get along?

Exactly ..>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:30 am 
I.....Need.....A.....Life

What a weird & spiky little existence he must have.......born out of his own deep feelings of inadequacy.....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:04 am 
Hawley Super-Groupie

As Indiana Jones once said, "Nazis--I HATE these guys!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:35 am 
Too much time on my hands

I loved the way Bonnie Greer handled him a bit like a naughty child who needed educating. It put him in his place and he didn't know how to react at all and ended up laughing and clapping at her comments. She totally disarmed him and he looked like the fool he is. Big respect to her reckon that exposed him and his false arguements big time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:45 pm 
Hawley Groupie

I thought Bonnie Greer and Sayeeda Warsi came across very well, but Jack Straw was poor.

I don't want to add to the invective here, although I do wonder how a high profile racist like Nick Griffin gets on in his day to day life, like what happens when he goes to the Doctor's when there's a reasonable chance his GP will be Asian? etc etc

What I'm not comfortable with is the hysterical reaction to Nick Griffin which I think could back fire. A reasonable debate would expose his weaknesses several times over. The deserved bile Griffin receives will gain him support as an underdog fighting for disaffected whites.

Ultimately, we can't escape the fact that 1 million voted for BNP. They can't all be racists,they may be misguided,and looking for an easy target to blame for whatever is going wrong in their lives but not all racists. The Labour party needs to find out what the real issues are making them vote that way and address them. That said, these tin pot parties always have a spell of increased support in recession and the BNP will soon return to obscurity in a puff of in fighting, incompetence and misery.