Richard Hawley

Richard Hawley Forum
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:53 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:05 pm 
Hawleytastic!

I think I did ha ha!! I'm not with it, dosed up on painkillers and antibiotics at the moment :puker: just ignore me, am so ashamed now :oops:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:10 pm 
The Boss

same here i am off my head on weird pills and potions,its rather ace at times then the headaches kick in and i have to lie down.....i haven't had a drink in four days :shock:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:18 pm 
Hawleytastic!

I know it aint nice, I can't go to work tonight and I hate ringing in sick :( mind you get to put my little boy to bed and read him a bedtime story :D at the min I'm cleaning, very slowly, docs think I've got kidney stones :( woe is me ha ha! Have you heard me? Telling RH my health problems :oops: I'll get on with my cleaning..........

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:21 pm 
The Boss

oh painful,a girlfriend of mine many years ago had those,she was only 21 too she used a hot water bottle and that helped as well as a shit load of painkillers and erm.....the odd hot toddy i made her

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:23 pm 
Hawleytastic!

Ha ha!! This is great, getting tips off u, I am gonna get my hwb in min, thank u :) do u want to come and do my cleaning too? :*: I'll pass on the hot toddy though, I don't drink :oops:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:48 pm 
Hawleytastic!

I read a blog the other day where somebody interviewing Richard (by phone) had dropped a laptop on her toe - he gave very good advice apparently (calling himself Dr Hawley so he did read our little jokes when he was awarded his degree :*: ) - the lady credits him with actually saving the toe :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:50 pm 
Hawleytastic!

Wow!!! Maybe he could do a section in this forum for health problems? :*: I'm defo gonna finish my cleaning (when Thomas wakes up) then I'm gonna get my hot water bottle. Must admit, I'm bloody bored, I usually do loads in the day with Tom but as it is it's too painful to do much, sucks being ill :( thank goodness for this forum for keeping me entertained :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:52 pm 
Hawleytastic!

Mel V wrote:
Wow!!! Maybe he could do a section in this forum for health problems?

He'd get banned from his own forum for that! :*: Hope you feel better soon!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:58 pm 
Hawleytastic!

He would :*: wouldn't want that :( aye, I'll be fine thank you, just bored and want to clean :*:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:09 pm 
Hot piece of Sheffield ass!

oh excellent are we moaning about our ills....I went in for keyhole surgury and came out with a 3" cut up my spine and 12 staples..I'll look like frankenstein in my bikini next year! :twisted:
Ichucked the bloody Tylox and Vicodin away as well I'd rather suffer the pain than the constant nausea, puking after back surgery is not fun.

I remember my grandad when he had kidney stones...nothing ever phased him but those things did him in with pain. I hope they pass, or explode or whatever it is they do!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:40 pm 
The Boss

they zap them with some kind of ray gun these days........so you don't have to have surgery,the pain actually comes from them being too small yet to be zapped they have to grow to a certain size before they can be treated

Dr Hawley x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:41 pm 
The Boss

The Baroness wrote:
I read a blog the other day where somebody interviewing Richard (by phone) had dropped a laptop on her toe - he gave very good advice apparently (calling himself Dr Hawley so he did read our little jokes when he was awarded his degree :*: ) - the lady credits him with actually saving the toe :D

oh that poor girl i remember that interview she was in so much pain,as we did the interview her toe became so massive we had to end the chat early poor lass :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:44 pm 
Hawleytastic!

That must have hurt, didn't realise it was that bad :shaking: So it sounds like you DID save the toe then! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:04 pm 
Hawleytastic!

Awwwww I can't wait :( sorry this has turned into an illness thread!! :*: Dr Hawley, what can I do for my piles? :*: :*: :*: :*: :*: :*: :*: :*: :*: :*: :*:

P.S my husband want's to know if you know Alan Suter? He is a friend of his and he says he knows you?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:34 pm 
The Boss

Mel V wrote:
Awwwww I can't wait :( sorry this has turned into an illness thread!! :*: Dr Hawley, what can I do for my piles? :*: :*: :*: :*: :*: :*: :*: :*: :*: :*: :*:

P.S my husband want's to know if you know Alan Suter? He is a friend of his and he says he knows you?

that name rings a bell?wot he do?

Piles?eat more fruit and fibre you lazy sod..........drink less tea and coffee and more fruit juice...........just live better,less fuckin pizza and more salad easy to sort that one,can someone move this lot to a new thread?It is making me want to vom