Richard Hawley

Richard Hawley Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:23 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:36 pm 
Gentleman of floral persuasion

Josephine wrote:
how do i get them tho?????? are they downloaded or what?[/img]

On this site..http://www.free-emoticons.co.uk/

just click on what you like and copy the URL fom the forum option...easy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:46 pm 
fankkk ooooo
[img][img]http://www.smileys.me.uk/smileys/Banana/micky.gif[/img][/img]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:59 am 
Hawleytastic!

Little Dickie wrote:
What a performance from Alistair Campbell on the Andrew Marr show,the bloke gets worse! He goes on to promote his book and ends up near to tears when asked about the treatment of Bliar.He said the subject kept being brought up by those wanting to settle scores...er,no....it's keeps being brought up by people wanting to hear the truth and an apology at least.

Yes, and there is the inconvenient truth that people are still dying every day, soldiers, women and kids. It's just such bad form to keep bringing up the subject of death and destruction when all one wants to do is forget about it. They'd be stony silence over the proscutto at many an Islington dinner party over that ibe.

Just the sight of his smarmy face makes me sick. Sat with my kids and watched Scooby Doo instead. x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:51 pm 
Too much time on my hands

talking to many old labour voters it seems that Blair and his cronies have really put the vote on shaky ground. I have always voted labour as have all my family for generations. It worries me that the tories could get in by default because of a lot of disillusioned Labour voters. The only option I can see is if the Libs take up the slack and force a hung parliament. (some of em really need hanging). It hurts but if all the lost Labour voters vote on bits and pieces it's gonna end up with the nightmare of the Eton toffs screwing us for all they can get. That is a horrific option cos those at the bottom of the ladder will suffer unbelievably and all we have built that is decent in our society (remember Thatcher said it doesn't exist!) will crumble. So what is a good organised option - stick Labour back in despite their closet tory policies or vote Lib and take the bite out of a party that has abused it's majority rule?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:51 pm 
This is too true to be funny.

The next time you hear a politician use the
Word 'billion' in a casual manner, think about
Whether you want the 'politicians' spending
YOUR tax money.

A billion is a difficult number to comprehend,
But one advertising agency did a good job of
Putting that figure into some perspective in
One of it's releases.

A.
A billion seconds ago it was 1959.

B.
A billion minutes ago Jesus was alive.

C.
A billion hours ago our ancestors were
Living in the Stone Age.

D.
A billion days ago no-one walked on the earth on two feet.

E.
A billion Pounds ago was only
13 hours and 12 minutes,
At the rate our government
Is spending it.

Building Permit Tax
Cigarette Tax
Corporate Income Tax
Income Tax

Vat Tax
Unemployment Tax
Fishing License Tax
Food License Tax
Fuel Permit Tax
Petrol/Diesel Tax
Hunting License Tax

Inheritance Tax
Inventory Tax
(tax on top of tax)
Liquor Tax
Luxury Tax
Marriage License Tax
Property Tax
Real Estate Tax
Service charge taxes
Social Security Tax
Road Usage Tax
Local Tax
Vehicle License Registration Tax
Vehicle Sales Tax
Workers Compensation Tax

STILL THINK THIS IS FUNNY?

Not one of these taxes existed 100 years ago...
We had absolutely no national debt...

What happened??????

Last edited by Josephine on Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:45 pm 
Hawleytastic!

Oh, that post was almost great until the end. 100 years ago also had the British Empire. Prosperity at the expense of half the rest of the world.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:05 pm 
Newcomer

I might get mobbed for this but I really can't be too sad about the overthrow of Saddam.

To remake Iraq as a demilitarized federal and secular democracy is a wonderful thing. We should all be in support of people seeking the same rights as we enjoy. These rights are to be believed in universally if they are to believed in at all.

I personally think the reasons for going to war were justifiable. Bush and Blair made a hash of a good case, largely because they preferred to scare people rather than enlighten them or reason with them. I understand people are angry about that..... But If Iraq can carry on progressing and become a wholly secure democratic, prosperous and peacable force in the middle east then that can only be a good thing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:13 pm 
The Boss

i will put this in another new thread but just in case,i have signed it i think its a boss idea
http://www.robinhoodtax.com/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:26 pm 
Richard Hawley wrote:
i will put this in another new thread but just in case,i have signed it i think its a boss idea

me too ...ace idea

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:52 pm 

runjohnnyrun wrote:
I might get mobbed for this but I really can't be too sad about the overthrow of Saddam.

To remake Iraq as a demilitarized federal and secular democracy is a wonderful thing. We should all be in support of people seeking the same rights as we enjoy. These rights are to be believed in universally if they are to believed in at all.

I personally think the reasons for going to war were justifiable. Bush and Blair made a hash of a good case, largely because they preferred to scare people rather than enlighten them or reason with them. I understand people are angry about that..... But If Iraq can carry on progressing and become a wholly secure democratic, prosperous and peacable force in the middle east then that can only be a good thing.

I don't think anybody was sorry to see the back of Saddam and i'm sure everybody wants to see a peaceful and democratic Iraq.
However,the reasons stated by Bush & Blair for going to war, were paper thin,illegal and downright immoral.I don't recall anybody being scared of the obviously imagined WMD but i do recall people being very angry with the lies and piss poor excuses to invade a country who posed no immediate threat to any other country.Because Iraq was not a threat to any other nation,there was ample time to explore many other ways to remove him.After the first Gulf War the U.S. encouraged the Shiites in the south to rise up against Saddam,then totally abandoned them to their fate.Maybe the U.S. learned a lesson as they worked closely with the Kosovans to remove Milosovic proving there are many ways to remove an international pariah.So why not repeat this again with Saddam.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:44 pm 
Site Admin

Dr David Kelly.. all files regarding the investigation of his so called suicide locked up without explanation for 70 years after 6 senior physicians who argued that he didn't kill himself tried to take legal action. That is a massive fucking cover up going on there and this is only the tip of the iceberg, journalists who had conversations with him have had hard drived wiped remotly and been intimidated etc. Very dark forces at work out there people.

For where you can't go
Mustang horses, champagne glasses
Anything frail anything wild
It's the price of living motion, what's beautiful is broken
And grace is just the measure of a fall.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:07 pm 

The bizarre story of David Kelly does indeed involve dark forces.Have a look at this article...the mind boggles.

http://dr-david-kelly.blogspot.com/2007 ... uthor.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:50 am 
Hawleytastic!

runjohnnyrun wrote:

If I illegally stole a car and ran over 20 kids and one paedophile, was I right to steal the car?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:12 pm 
Hawleytastic!

Richard Hawley wrote:

Yes, this is a great idea and after 13 years of New Labour telling us to rely on the markets to make the world a better place, it's nice to see a different point of view.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:09 pm 
Waitrose Warrior

Eoin wrote:
Dr David Kelly.. all files regarding the investigation of his so called suicide locked up without explanation for 70 years after 6 senior physicians who argued that he didn't kill himself tried to take legal action. That is a massive fucking cover up going on there and this is only the tip of the iceberg, journalists who had conversations with him have had hard drived wiped remotly and been intimidated etc. Very dark forces at work out there people.

I watched Tony Blair on TV on the day David Kelly died - the look on his face was something I'll never forget.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next