Richard Hawley

Richard Hawley Forum
It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:19 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Children who are adults
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:49 am 
Hawley Groupie

Help!!! My daughter is 19, still at home. She went to a night club on Monday night. Got picked up at 8. I got a text at 3am to say she was fine. At 5.15am I got a phone call from the police to say she had been reported missing. Oh my god, panic. The police said, a pc would called me as soon as they had more news. I rang her phone, straight to voice mail. Rang the friend she went with. Yes, she had reported her missing. She had gone off to boyfriends flat, then realised she had forgotten Tild. She had tried to ring her, straight to voice mail, so had reported her missing. The police rang me back to say they had found her and she was safe, but they couldn't tell me where she was. I tried her phone again and she answered, all ok, her phone had died, had a problem with her lift, and had walked to my other daughters house. All this before 6.30 in the morning.

It turns out, the lift was from a bouncer at the nightclub, who earns a bit extra giving lifts. Shes known him for about a year. He took her to a garage, said have you got any cash, I need petrol. She said no, but I will pay on my card if you fill your car up. He said no, I want cash, and pushed her out the car!!!!!! Drove off with her handbag. I want to kill him. Luckily my older daughter hasn't got my temper, and rang him nicely, nicely, arranged to meet and pick up the handbag. I still want to kill him. When I called to apologize to the police for wasting their time. I mentioned what had happened. At least I could drop him in it. What on earth is happening? I know I'm a different generation but I'm sure I don't remember this kind of thing going on.