Richard Hawley

Richard Hawley Forum
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:45 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11053 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 727, 728, 729, 730, 731, 732, 733 ... 737  Next
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:55 pm 
Hawleytastic!

"Morning" Sickness week 10... :pale:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:03 pm 
Hawleytastic!

...And now I've got a bad cold too, just to top it all off! :rendeer: :santa: :Hoorah

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:46 am 
Hawley Super-Groupie

How pissed off am I?

This is the fault of selfish, greedy, tone-deaf, Third Way Democrat, shit-for-brains neoliberals. I am laying this right at their doorstep. These assholes just fucked us all because of their lust for power and personal gain. They cheated the finest human who's ever run for the office. They cheated in the primaries. They cheated hundreds of thousands if not millions of voters. They cheated and cheated and now we have a President Trump. Donald fucking Trump is the fucking president of the United fucking States, and it is on their heads and theirs alone. Instead of continuing to laugh at us through their smokescreen of identity politics, they should have gotten down on their knees and begged the entire world for forgiveness. But they'll never admit it. Fuck them. I've got no use for them at all.

So that's kind of what's on my mind. That, and just a touch of alcohol.

#fuckhillary #fucktheDNC #fuckyouifyoudidntlisten #fuckallthewayoff

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:24 pm 
Hawleytastic!

You are totally right! Don't despair love. Cry, get pissed and get up and fight him all over again. See the women's marches today? 250,000 in London and cities all over the UK, and the puffed up orange cunt ain't even our president! We're all in it together! Sympathy and solidarity. Xxxx

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:59 am 
Hawley Super-Groupie

helenwatson wrote:
You are totally right! Don't despair love. Cry, get pissed and get up and fight him all over again. See the women's marches today? 250,000 in London and cities all over the UK, and the puffed up orange cunt ain't even our president! We're all in it together! Sympathy and solidarity. Xxxx

Thank you, kind lady. :-) Yes! It did our hearts good to see all of the incredible marches, and the ongoing marches, and the Bridges not Walls protests. Oh man, this place is lit. Everything that's coming down on our heads so fast and furious is being met with equal ferociousness and I actually have more hope today than I did before the election. I'm at an anti-Muslim ban protest at an airport right now and these people are on fire. ..>

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:33 pm 
Hawleytastic!

That's great to hear. There haven't been this many Americans on the streets since the Civil Rights Movement. More power to your elbow! Protests taking place all over the UK and a million people have signed a petition asking for the government to stop his state visit to the UK. It will be debated in parliament but, if the Tories here go ahead with it, the protests will be phenomenal. America paying the price for not selecting Bernie Sanders to run against him but, hopefully, the energy of the Bernie campaign can be used to push for so much more. Good luck! xx

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:12 am 
Hawley Super-Groupie

helenwatson wrote:
That's great to hear. There haven't been this many Americans on the streets since the Civil Rights Movement. More power to your elbow! Protests taking place all over the UK and a million people have signed a petition asking for the government to stop his state visit to the UK. It will be debated in parliament but, if the Tories here go ahead with it, the protests will be phenomenal. America paying the price for not selecting Bernie Sanders to run against him but, hopefully, the energy of the Bernie campaign can be used to push for so much more. Good luck! xx

Hell yeah! And oh my god, you guys are killing it today over there. It's overwhelming. Thank you thank you thank you.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:20 pm 
Hawleytastic!

Short of time to rant but just a note of support as America is giving voice to its soul in such admirable ways. Listening to Marc Maron's WTF podcast, talking to Robbie Robertson, and Maron prefaces the podcast with a heartfelt plea to the real America that it's uplifting to hear
http://www.wtfpod.com/podcast/episode-7 ... -robertson

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:55 am 
Hawleytastic!

That's great and very true expano. Our family is demonstrating outside the American Embassy on Saturday. My kids are horrified by him and loving the protests in America and here against him.

Myra, I thought you might like these...

http://metro.co.uk/2017/01/31/the-most-british-protest-placards-from-anti-trump-demonstrations-6416663/

My boys are trying to think of something funny for theirs... it's a tall order as some of these are pure poetry...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:58 am 
Resident YouTube tech guru

Disaster! My extremely good natured & decent next door neighbours are leaving for the Netherlands in the summer :( Dreading who I'll get moving in when they go. Family with noisy teenagers? Large dogs coming over the garden wall? DIY enthusiasts? People who take cars to bits in the front garden? I'm hoping more for a retired vicar or elderly spinster sisters....They always said they'd leave the country if we left the EU.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:21 pm 
Hawleytastic!

loftyeric2 wrote:
Disaster! My extremely good natured & decent next door neighbours are leaving for the Netherlands in the summer :( Dreading who I'll get moving in when they go. Family with noisy teenagers? Large dogs coming over the garden wall? DIY enthusiasts? People who take cars to bits in the front garden? I'm hoping more for a retired vicar or elderly spinster sisters....They always said they'd leave the country if we left the EU.

Buy next door and let it out to someone you want! ..>

If everything falls into place, you could even make a few quid! :Hoorah

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:10 am 

Ahh, if only 8)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:31 am 
Hawley Groupie

sell your house to someone you like, then use the proceeds to buy next door. sorted.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:49 pm 
Hawley Super-Groupie

helenwatson wrote:
That's great and very true expano. Our family is demonstrating outside the American Embassy on Saturday. My kids are horrified by him and loving the protests in America and here against him.

Myra, I thought you might like these...

http://metro.co.uk/2017/01/31/the-most-british-protest-placards-from-anti-trump-demonstrations-6416663/

My boys are trying to think of something funny for theirs... it's a tall order as some of these are pure poetry...

That's awesome. :) Thank you, and big ups to your kids!

We recently managed to keep him from coming back to Milwaukee, I have no idea why he was coming back here except just for torture. He was going to be at the Harley Davidson plant and we got hyper-organized in like 48 hours, there was going to be thousands of people there protesting him. So no kidding, he didn't come, because Harley put out a statement saying they were canceling the event due to protests. Now that sounded really good, but then it turned out that a couple of Harley people went to the White House for a meeting. Whatever, man. Just try to come back here and wherever you come it will be the same thing. :-)

A couple of the funniest signs I've seen are: "You know it must be bad, the introverts are here" and my all-time favorite, "Not usually a sign guy, but jeez." :*: I've just gone full Lebowski, with "This aggression will not stand, man" and "Shut the fuck up Donny, you're out of your element." :roll:

If you didn't laugh, you'd cry. Or what the hell, we can do both, we're flexible, right?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:51 am 

Just lately I'm getting hundreds of emails every day, the ones that are 'undelivered mail', supposedly sent by me to third parties. I put them straight in the junk file, of course, but what arsehole scammer out there is doing all this? I gather it's a common problem.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11053 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 727, 728, 729, 730, 731, 732, 733 ... 737  Next