Richard Hawley

Richard Hawley Forum
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:00 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11053 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 721, 722, 723, 724, 725, 726, 727 ... 737  Next
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:43 pm 
Hawleytastic!

IDS, resigning because he doesn't agree with cuts to disabled people? He's the architect of these plans to demolish the welfare state and this is all about Europe, and his career. The miserable piece of self-serving shit. He's my MP and I can vouch for the fact that he's a cast iron, 100 per cent, proper c**t. Fuck him. Here's looking forward to the day when the lot of the vile creatures get binned and we can start to bring humanity back to this country.

Anyhow, more tea, vicar? x

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:36 pm 
The Boss

It's so transparent to me....Osbournes budget will appeal to the Tory party membership core hateful shits so that's covered...IDS is trying a calculated"let's play the humanity card".....because don't forget there will be a leadership contest very soon and let's take a wild stab in the dark who will be the first two names in the hat??.....they are vile vile men.....bullies with pens,picking on and also demonising the very weakest and most vulnerable in our world whilst at the same time giving tax breaks to the most wealthy they are despicable nasty people

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:55 pm 
Newcomer

helenwatson wrote:
IDS, resigning because he doesn't agree with cuts to disabled people? He's the architect of these plans to demolish the welfare state and this is all about Europe, and his career. The miserable piece of self-serving shit. He's my MP and I can vouch for the fact that he's a cast iron, 100 per cent, proper c**t. Fuck him. Here's looking forward to the day when the lot of the vile creatures get binned and we can start to bring humanity back to this country.

Anyhow, more tea, vicar? x

..>

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/politics/ ... 0319107321

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:58 pm 
Hawleytastic!

That is spot on. Very funny.

And H, Just imagine it, a country run by IDS and Boris! Fuck, just when you thought things couldn't get much worse.

I think it is transparent but I've seen some people saying good for him. But then stupidity is part of the reason the world's so fucked. X

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:20 pm 
Hawleytastic!

Amazing he"s just realised what his policies do.

Of course this may have something to do with well off Tories getting these benefits too so those who vote for them might just be pissed off.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:27 pm 
The Boss

There's also the outcome of that court case to be fully revealed,why did IDS try to suppress that information for so long?

Let's wait and see

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 2:37 pm 
Hawleytastic!

As I said, utter c**t...

http://indy100.independent.co.uk/articl ... Jl0dqmPakW

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:33 pm 
Hawley Super-Groupie

Democratic voter suppression got me like:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:19 pm 
Hawleytastic!

Pretty shit last couple of weeks. My dad got diagnosed with lung cancer - he was a heavy smoker earlier in life and he's 76, so not totally unexpected, but nonetheless crap. Then a long time friend, colleague - and he's also the guitarist in my band - got diagnosed with aggressive cancer of the liver. Not yet 50 with a wife and a 12 year old daughter and one of the nicest blokes you could meet. They went for their biopsies on consecutive days. The only thing I can gain from this is "Carpe diem"...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:17 am 
Resident YouTube tech guru

Bloody hell, Nick, that's all horrible news for you to be getting. I know the 'stay positive' messages can get a bit wearing, but having seen two work colleagues recently get very good prognoses from what initially were thought to be unfixable cancers, I think I'd say hang onto any positives you do find.

Take care mate.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:38 am 
Hawleytastic!

Thanks - taking it a day at a time and see what transpires!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:14 pm 
Hawleytastic!

Oh, Nick. I'm so sorry. Cancer is a bastard and no respecter of age or fairness. My father in law has liver cancer and prognosis is very much based on whether it is primary or secondary and what type it is. He has secondary, which is incurable and always fatal but much can still be done to fight it. He was diagnosed 8 years ago and has had some quite radical treatments during that time. Happy to tell you what they were if you ever need to know. He is studied by medical students because almost nobody has ever survived this long with it. Saying that, his journey is coming to an end but don't despair. Treatments are being found all the time that can help matters, buy time or radically change outlooks. So sorry pet and you know where I am in various places should you ever need out. And I have so much gin its unseemly. Loads of love to you, your dad, your friend and his family. Hang in there sweet pea. Xxxxxx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:46 pm 
Hawley Super-Groupie

I think Helen and Lofty have said it all, Nick, so I'll just add my support to theirs. As you say, taking it one day at a time is all you can do at this stage. Not easy, I know, but hopefully you've got good people around you to lean on as this all unfolds. Thinking of you.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:26 pm 
Hawley Super-Groupie

Josie wrote:
I'm in a similar situation: a group of us have just been made redundant due to our roles apparently no longer existing in the company's new structure, yet we witnessed freelancers being taken on just before we left, who are currently sitting at our old desks doing the jobs we had.

The latest. A group of us consulted with the union about our situation and were advised we were banging our heads against a brick wall for various reasons, and they couldn't help us. It turns out that, if you want to make a case for unfair dismissal, you only have 3 months from the last day of work to do it, which would have been end of March. Due to the cost of bringing a case, and the advice from the union that we were unlikely to win, we decided to let it go.
What happened 1 day after the 3 month deadline? We all got emails asking us to go back on short term contracts.
Then, today we found out they are recruiting for our roles, advertising the contract as being continual.
To add insult to injury, the job description bangs on about the importance of adhering to company values about respect, honesty and equality. Unbelievable.
And meanwhile the govt bangs on about the importance of working.
It's immoral.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:06 pm 
Hawley Super-Groupie

We never stop. Bernie, till the last vote. ..>

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11053 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 721, 722, 723, 724, 725, 726, 727 ... 737  Next