Richard Hawley

Richard Hawley Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:23 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Most(ly not) haunted
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:15 pm 
Biggest Hawley Fan on Canal Street

Does anyone watch this or, like me have to sit through it with my better half being addicted to it. I believe in some sort of ghost/paranormal stuff this is taking the piss tho. :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:34 am 
Hawleytastic!

They went to a lighthouse in Shields once-you can guess the result.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:35 pm 
Gimmie 6 !

i used to watch it all the time when Derek Pakora did it. I always thought it was interesting in as much as the places and history, but, when he used to get posesed it hilarious. Old fielding got on me nerves an all.

Once all that came out in the papers about em faking it and Karl (fieldings husband and producer) throwing things and tapping people i thought they would have given up but they are still peddling it out.

i prefer the other ghost thing with the red head and blonde and that stoned kid... whats it called...... Scooby Doo, thats ace and far more realistic.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:51 pm 
Hawleytastic!

I did see one episode once where they drew round a cross and left that and the paper in a locked cell - the camera showed the cross moving - now that was creepy.

I do believe in that sort of stuff but I'm not sure these entities all appear to order in front of a television camera............ after all its almost disrespectful to ask them to play around with things just to prove they're there!

I think Scooby Doo is ace too - in fact as I'm on holiday this week I watched an episode whilst having a late breakfast.......... :*:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 4:25 pm 
Gimmie 6 !

on average i watch three episodes a day, scooby doo that is

all the things i have seen on most haunted can be proven to be anything else other than ghosts, especially some fucker messing about with something and claiming it to be a ghost.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:03 pm 

I just love the text messages scrolling in. They have 4 webcams, which being webcams I presume they record the content?

.... Debbie from Harlow has just seen 15 orbs on webcam1
... Justin has seen a monk sitting on a chair on webcam2
.... Fred has just seen the table lift into the air on webcam3

etc etc.

Pah, load of crap

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:58 pm 
Gimmie 6 !

i can not believe that you have ever seen this programme as the first quote on webcam is always

"i've just seen a black dog on webcam 2, clapper, sheffield

cut back to handsome man with small ears!!!

Post subject: Re: Most(ly not) haunted
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:00 pm 
Waitrose Warrior

Happy Clapper wrote:
Does anyone watch this or, like me have to sit through it with my better half being addicted to it. I believe in some sort of ghost/paranormal stuff this is taking the piss tho. :shock:

it can have it's comic value, not sure about the spookiness factor though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:16 pm 

the boy hoy wrote:
i can not believe that you have ever seen this programme as the first quote on webcam is always

"i've just seen a black dog on webcam 2, clapper, sheffield

cut back to handsome man with small ears!!!

Actually your not far from the truth, look for messages from Chanelle in Rotherham in this weeks Halloween special, there gonna show one eventually. They even have a drop down to select what you have seen

Orb
Grey Mist
Figure
Animal
Cast member pushing other cast member

etc

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:50 pm 
Hawleytastic!

bag o shite. yvette fielding needs burning at the stake. rather watch colin fry but that could be a load of old bollocks too. the wife's mate is in touch with the spirits and she's told us lots of stuff that she couldn't possibily have known.

when the wife's sister died suddenly, her sister's son was fretting for a teddy that no one could find. the wife's friend didn't know anything about it but said one morning, 'george (the teddy's name) is in the garage'. she was right about the name and location. spooky or what?

her brother in law has recently remarried and went to the lake district for his honeymoon. at his first wife's funeral, we got the 3 kids gerberas (her favourite flowers) to place in the grave. one red and two pink. while they were in the lakes they went to a really remote, old bridge in the middle of nowhere to take photos. his second wife called him over to look in the stream running below and there, floating downstream in the middle of nowhere were two pink and one red gerberas. that's the gospel truth.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:21 pm 
Hawleytastic!

I went to see the Derek Acorah Show a few years ago. It was too 'showbiz' for me. I came out not knowing whether it was genuine or not. There were places where he struggled to find the person who was making the connection and at one point started shouting out the names of cows someone had on their farm. There were a few moments that gave me shivers. :shaking:

There were Christian protesters outside singing hymns, like we were going to see the devil. In fact Derek gave comfort to many people hoping to meet family and friends 'on the other side'.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:12 am 
Hawleytastic!

Yeah - I saw at Liverpool last year. A bit too 'evangelical' for me. A surreal experience, and I think you would only be convinced if he involved you personally and spoke of someone/something of relevance to you. Strangely, all of the people he communicated with in the audience were all wearing blue or turquoise! :*: He did seem to move people and comfort others, but I'm not sure. Like you, I had a few shivery moments though. I've read a couple of his books too and whilst interesting, they're not convincing enough for me - cynic that I am.

Most Haunted was better with Derek. Yvette Fielding is too provocative and confrontational.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:53 am 
Hawley Super-Groupie

Derren Brown is quite brilliant at debunking all this sort of bollocks. Very good showman too.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:29 am 
Hawleytastic!

I have not watched Most Haunted since Derek left, Yvette is just too irritating. She always was irritating but Derek was entertaining enough to make up for it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:27 am 
Too much time on my hands

When I was a kid I scared my mother half to death cause I saw a friend of mine who had died in a fire the month before standing where her ashes had been scattered - but I didn't know that. We were driving by and I started pointing and yelling that there was Melly.... of course there was no one there. I don't remember it, I was six. I used to have a lot of weird creepy stuff happen to or around me when I was younger, but all of it could have had other explanations, mostly. Don't know what to think so chose to look at it as colorful stories to tell the children in my life...