Richard Hawley

Richard Hawley Forum
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:38 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:24 am 
Too much time on my hands

Woke up this morning with a sinus headache as bad as a migraine. Every sound was pain and there was some kind of marching band drum-off going on in the next block - street closed off and everything. Was nauseous, could barely keep toast down. Slept all day, got up at 7:00pm, contemplating going back to bed and it's only been an hour and a half. Anyway, had a weird dream, wrote about it in my blog... myspace link in my signature....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:34 pm 
Hawleytastic!

Hope you're feeling better Laylah!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:38 pm 

Thanks, much better today!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:22 am 
Hawleytastic!

I reckon I'd be an ace mum-if it came out anything like the Furry Dingo (that's my dog I hasten to add for anyone not in the know) ie extremely well behaved then I'd be laughing. It would be someone to pass all me disneys onto at the very least :D

Then again spent a week with me two nieces at chrimbo and I had to leave the house for several hours with said pooch just to walk their constant "mummy, mummy, mummy" and "why, why, why" rantings out of my head. In fact it got so bad at one point I had to go and buy a packet of baccy-my first in 3 months. Naughty.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:47 am 

bronchitis since Saturday.... feeling a little bit better, but damned if my tonils aren't bruised from all the damn coughing! :shock: :shock: ow...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:24 am 
Hawleytastic!

hairyonion wrote:
I reckon I'd be an ace mum-if it came out anything like the Furry Dingo (that's my dog I hasten to add for anyone not in the know) ie extremely well behaved then I'd be laughing. It would be someone to pass all me disneys onto at the very least :D

Then again spent a week with me two nieces at chrimbo and I had to leave the house for several hours with said pooch just to walk their constant "mummy, mummy, mummy" and "why, why, why" rantings out of my head. In fact it got so bad at one point I had to go and buy a packet of baccy-my first in 3 months. Naughty.

Missed this earlier Hairy ... I can recommend large glasses of red wine, that always gets me through evenings with my (very loved) nieces and nephews. Or if you're feeling particularly evil-aunty take kids out at 5 o'clock feed them coke and chocolate milkshake and smile when you drop them home :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:01 pm 

Aaarghh... Everything hurts. My muscles are aching, my head's throbbing & my throat's killing me. I feel miserable...

This isn't good. I was just saying last night that I hadn't had a flu in ages. I am an idiot :roll: