Richard Hawley

Richard Hawley Forum
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:40 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Schwein-Eimer
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:37 am 
Regular

Ok, i'm a little bit late doing this, but my mate decided to work on a music project that would last all through 2008. The basic premise is as follows:

to create a 12-month/24-song music project for 2008… one new two-track single per month, featuring a song-writing/performance collaboration with another artist/member of the public and a cover version of a song by the other artist (or their own choice of cover version if they wish). All of this is available exclusively as a free download from this (and the subsequent) myspace page(s)

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... =305985162

On the first track of the project, Let The People Hear You, Schwein Eimer collaborated with his grandmother of 97 years. The intention is to create collaborations with different public artists for each single of the project. If you want to get involved, please feel free to send your e-mails, lyric ideas, song titles, sleeve artwork, ideas for the B-side cover versions, sound-bite files in mp3/wav format or whatever crazy things you think the people’s music can be made of.

Bit of a long old ramble I know, but feel free to have a listen, and if any creative types are interested, feel free to drop him a line...

Andy
x