Richard Hawley

Richard Hawley Forum
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:22 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Hi Res Audio Albums?
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:27 pm 
Hawley Super-Groupie

Hi all,

Does anyone know if any of Mr H's albums have been released officially in high res formats? I own all the physical versions, but would be interested in buying high res if it was available. I can see Hollow Meadows available to buy online in 24 bit/44.1 but none of the other albums. Anyone got any info? Thanks 8)

Post subject: Re: Hi Res Audio Albums?
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2020 11:24 am 
Hawley Super-Groupie

Thought I'd bump this one, if you're around Mr. H, I would be interested to know if you've got any plans or ever considered releasing any of the albums in high resolution audio? Your music would lend itself to high res so well, and it's such a great back catalogue, it really deserves to be heard in all its glory. I'm not sure how difficult it would be to do.. as the albums are already released, would it just be a case of offering them in the higher resolution formats, assuming Yellow Arch's masters are high res already? I for one would stump up for the top sound quality.

A remaster in 5.1 would be amazing too, for Trueloves and Sky's Edge in particular, loads of space sonically to let everything breath and swirl, they'd be a real 'experience'.

Just ideas if you're stuck for things to keep busy with at the mo! :D

Thanks mate, stay safe.