Richard Hawley

Richard Hawley Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:45 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: The Pact
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:33 pm 
Newcomer

Can anyone tell me where I can find the music the radio 4 play The Pact which was on last year?

Post subject: Re: The Pact
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:03 pm 
The Boss

Yep.....next album my dear.....well....a new version of it,I only let that song out of the bag because I adore Tony Pitts so much and admire Maxine's work too she is just a credit to this world,as is Tony....at the time it was just a demo I made with the utterly adorable Shez in my new shed"disgracelands"that my mrs built for me while I was recovering......surprised it hasn't been mentioned on here before.....but hey ho....look out for a new play by Tony he wrote for radio 4 he wrote that me and my Danny boy ar. in .it should be on this month I think?.....the song your on about is called"nothing like a friend"it's kind of about a drunken night with Jane Kitson many years ago she was very very beautiful in so many ways in my eyes....its a poem to friendship and the unspoken bond therein...and how the survivors look to the paving stones we once walked upon to evoke the spirit of .....well.....you will fill in the blanks......anyway Tony Pitts......I just love the man,to be so brave to write "Pact"......takes some guts,thanks for posting this me dear means the world.....keep Tony on your radar he is fearless soul and I truly Think he is a talented gent

Post subject: Re: The Pact
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:21 pm 
Too much time on my hands

Maxine was interviewed on 6Music a couple of weeks ago by Shaun Keevney, in a canteen somewhere! She is excellent and sounds like a very nice person. Look forward to the play and of course the new album.