Richard Hawley

Richard Hawley Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:27 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:33 pm 
I need a life

http://www.botanique.be/activite/richar ... y-05062012

my sister lives and works there in Bruxelles.....so i'll tell her about a beautiful night in June...............

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 12:25 am 
Newcomer

hello there,

I've just posted a topic on this forum. Maybe your sister can help me?

I’m in Truelove’s Gutter…I’m a Yorkshire girl who fell in love with a Yorkshire boy at a Richard Hawley gig - our relationship has grown as have our Hawley music collection (Standing at the Sky's edge is awesome, very different from the previous - but doesn't evoke as many tears!) he now lives 3,000 miles away, the distance is hard but we planned to meet up in Brussels in June especially for the Richard Hawley gig, his music is very relevant, poetic, beautiful with a rock n’ roll attitude. However, after flights were booked I realised that tickets had SOLD OUT (fail!). I’m reaching out to ex-pats or anyone who knows Brussels - Does anyone know where I can get tickets for this gig at De Botanique, Brussels, Belgium on Tuesday 5th June 2012. I know it’s a long shot, but I need suggestions please! (thank you for taking time to read my desperate plea!).

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 8:57 am 
I need a life

no i can't sorry my sister will be out of country for work in that week so she didn't buy the ticket....i can't tell you where you can find a ticket...maybe calling the venue you will be able to know if someone has cancelled the ticket reservation...umm.. :? i don't know...good luck!
as for my sister...well, it will be for the next one in the future...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:06 pm 
I need a life

hotel room
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yF3PVQkURCI

open up your door
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXzIQluP ... ure=relmfu

streets are ours
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmDuActm ... ure=relmfu

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:50 pm 
Too much time on my hands

Despite the gammy leg the Boss really looks as if he's having a ...... er, boss time. HMV on Friday is going to be one of the best, I just know it.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:22 am 
Regular

Just wondering if sally.cinnamon above finally made it to the concert at le Botanique... I hope so! ;o)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:35 pm 
Newcomer

Hello! Unfortunately no, we didn't get tickets! We went to the venue (which is small and beautiful) in the morning to see if there were any returns, there weren't - so we stood outside the venue for about an hour, watching the happy gig goers go in - there were a few folks with signs asking for tickets too, so we had a chat and realised it wasn't going to happen! The moral to the story is: buy gig tickets before flights!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:23 am 
Regular

Oh, I'm sorry about it, Sally! But as you say, it won't happen again next time... By the way, have you seen the new date for Brussels in October?? I'm thinking about it if Richard doesn't go back to Spain in the autumn (I have friends in town and if I finally was not able to manage they could use them...), so I'll check right now for tickets!!!

PS: Maybe Richard won't feel like returning to Barcelona, after the broken leg, etc... there seems to be some bad luck surrounding him when he visits here... ;o(