It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:21 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 11:29 am 
Secretly Canadian

http://www.alt-tickets.co.uk/alttickets ... awley.html

"you ain't afraid of no alleyway when you are the thing in the dark"

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 6:08 pm 
Hawleytastic!

The link above has standing tickets available but for seated it says -more tickets soon.

Seated tickets are available for Derby from the venue direct. http://www.derbylive.co.uk/Booking.aspx?EventId=5024

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 10:22 pm 
Regular

Thanks Susie. Managed to get myself a "seat". Congrats to Derby Live for no booking fee and free collection at box office. Just a straight £20. <*> <*>

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 10:52 pm 
Hawleytastic!

loucoxx wrote:
Thanks Susie. Managed to get myself a "seat". Congrats to Derby Live for no booking fee and free collection at box office. Just a straight £20. <*> <*>

I bought tickets for Birmingham before I found the link, and I spent all night going round in circles on different websites to do that. I'm still tempted to go to Derby too.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:24 pm 
Regular

If Richard wants to come to our house for tea before the Derby Gig he's most welcome, can knock up a few pre show cocktails too...

Neil & Carla

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:30 pm 
Hawleytastic!

I couldn't resist, we are going to Derby on Monday. :Hoorah Saturday in Birmingham was great and Derby is a bit nearer although I will have to go after work. :?

I might get a tour bottle of Hendos to add to my collection of bottles starting with Lady's Bridge, my first experience of Hendos.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:14 pm 
Regular poster

Same here!! Went to Brum last week, have been obsessed again ever since, will be going to Derby on Monday - can't wait!!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:39 pm 
Hawleytastic!

Gloria wrote:
Same here!! Went to Brum last week, have been obsessed again ever since, will be going to Derby on Monday - can't wait!!

There is something addictive about seeing Richard Hawley live, luckily there are no side effects. :*:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:57 am 
Regular poster

Another great night last night at Derby. Decided to get there early so I could be down the front, and managed to secure a front row spot!! :Hoorah Interesting banter with the crowd - there seemed to be some that knew more about the details of Richard's broken leg than he did!! One quite bizarre moment was when a bloke from within the audience came right up to the barrier right next to me to ask Richard to move his song book so that "they could see what he was doing with the guitar" - I thought at first he had just barged to the front so I was getting ready to punch him out the way, but he made his request, was given short shrift, and the retreated back in to the crowd! All in good spirits though with some funny come backs from Richard.

All in all though, another fabulous night made all the better for me being so close to the action. Hotel Room, Sky's Edge, Soldier On, Open up Your Door and of course The Ocean were my hightlights.

Thanks again Richard and the guys!!

PS - Lisa Hannigan was also very good, didn't see much of her in Brum, but saw the full set this time having got there earlier and was glad I did.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:37 am 
Hawley Super-Groupie

Yes, a really excellent show and a great mix of new and old songs. We were up on the balcony pretty much overlooking the stage, so it was a great view.

It was great to hear The Ocean live again.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:20 pm 
Hawley Super-Groupie

Totally agree, a terrific show with Richard and band on top form both in terms of wit and music. I think we got a two song encore and a total set list comprising 14 songs. Great memorable night.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:58 pm 
Hawleytastic!

We had a great time last night. We got there just as the doors opened after a detour towards Melbourne, the SatNav took us the wrong way, no idea why. :? I bought the T-shirt and Hendo's I could have bought at the Birmingham gig, but the badges were sold out.

We were on the balcony at the left overlooking the stage. We had a good view of John Trier on the keyboards (and ebay). :*: The band were brilliant as usual, so many treasured moments. ..>

Post subject: Derby Assembly Rooms
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:00 am 
Newcomer

Did anyone record it ? my recording did not come out, if anyone has it I would love a copy

regards

Soldier Ron