Richard Hawley

Richard Hawley Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:43 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:26 am 
Too much time on my hands

We have just got back from a great weekend at Camp Bestival after seeing Richard at Bridport on Thursday night. The Severed Limb (RP's band) were fantastic. Friday night was excellent, I Am Kloot, Billy Bragg and Richard to top it off, great encore from RH and the boys :Hoorah Kid Kreole was the (coco)nuts :shock:
If you have young children save your cash and go to this festival to get them into the swing of it all, for families it really is excellent, and if your lucky like we fortunately were you get to see a lot of the bands you like. Some crap as well, apparently Alan Davies(QI) is a comedian.
Great Sunday morning at 9.30 in the sunshine watching The Jungle Book with our coffee, bacon rolls and hundreds of families singing along to it, spotted Jo Whiley and her family enjoying it.
We also went to a few tourist spots, Durdle Door, Lulworth Cove(fresh fish and scallops for the bar b). Great time, thanks to all.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:52 pm 
Hawley Super-Groupie

Some superb pictures here -

http://celebrityphotosuk.photoshelter.com/gallery/Richard-Hawley-live-at-camp-bestival-2013/G00005V0mX_h4OOI#.UgLFxTszRL4.twitter

8)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:42 am 
Hawleytastic!

Am proper jealous of this. H obviously, but Billy Bragg and Kid Creole and the Coconuts.

When I had my careers interview at school, I told the careers officer I wanted to be a Coconut. Never worked out for me but still have a soft spot for a man in a trilby and a zoot suit...x

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:33 pm 
Hawleytastic!

helenwatson wrote:
Am proper jealous of this. H obviously, but Billy Bragg and Kid Creole and the Coconuts.

When I had my careers interview at school, I told the careers officer I wanted to be a Coconut. Never worked out for me but still have a soft spot for a man in a trilby and a zoot suit...x

I got "I'm a wonderful thing" on 12" in a market yesterday. My Dad thought it was Lloyd Cole and the Coconuts. That I'd pay to see...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:44 pm 
Hawleytastic!

Alan Noir wrote:
My Dad thought it was Lloyd Cole and the Coconuts. That I'd pay to see...

:*: :*: :*: ..>