Richard Hawley
http://richardhawleyforum.co.uk/

2017 gigs
http://richardhawleyforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=34649
Page 6 of 6

Author:  Mark [ Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:19 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2017 gigs

The Scott Walker Proms on BBC4 was just brilliant - to my embarrassing ignorance, I've not heard many of these great songs before but will certainly be checking out the original albums. All 4 artists were superb; Jarvis, Richard, John Grant and Susanne Sundfør backed by an extraordinary orchestra and choir.

Author:  Mr Gary C [ Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:38 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2017 gigs

I've mentioned on another thread how I loved the show.

The highlights for me where Richard's cover of Montague Crescent and Susanne Sundfor's version of Amorous Humphrey Plugg.

A fitting tribute to the brilliant Scott Walker

Author:  Dawoodcock [ Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:11 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2017 gigs

New 3 Ring Circus Sheffield 6 October, tickets on sale at 9 on Wednesday 16th.

Lou Doillon and James Dean Bradfield are the other two acts.

http://www.seetickets.com/tour/3-ring-circus-2017

Author:  amy606 [ Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:32 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2017 gigs

Fab news about the 3 ring circus - missed it last time! Hopefully i'll manage to get a ticket :|

Author:  The Demon [ Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:11 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2017 gigs

Is there a presale tomorrow? The info I've seen says tix go on sale on Wed at 9am?

I'm definitely travelling down from Sunny Scotland for this. James Dean Bradfield is responsible for me picking up a guitar when I was 14 and Richard is responsible for re-igniting my love of it again. This is like a dream gig for me!

Author:  Dawoodcock [ Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:21 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2017 gigs

The Demon wrote:
Is there a presale tomorrow? The info I've seen says tix go on sale on Wed at 9am?

I'm definitely travelling down from Sunny Scotland for this. James Dean Bradfield is responsible for me picking up a guitar when I was 14 and Richard is responsible for re-igniting my love of it again. This is like a dream gig for me!


Sorry, I'm a day ahead of myself, I'll amend the original post.

Author:  The Demon [ Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2017 gigs

Thought we were going to get some inside info and a chance of securing tickets there! Hee hee

Author:  The Demon [ Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:23 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2017 gigs

Can't see anything on the SeeTickets site for this yet? I know the tix dont go on sale until the morning but Im panicking!!

Author:  Dawoodcock [ Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:27 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2017 gigs

The Demon wrote:
Can't see anything on the SeeTickets site for this yet? I know the tix dont go on sale until the morning but Im panicking!!


That's the only link I've found, it's the one the official Facebook page has posted as well as Sensoria (the organisers) so may only be available via See - so lets hope they don't sit on the tickets until the last minute like they have in the past.

Author:  Dawoodcock [ Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:03 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2017 gigs

A few more tickets have been released for The 3 Ring Circus at Trafalgar Warehouse with Lou Doillon and James Dean Bradfield!
https://www.seetickets.com/tour/3-ring-circus-2017

Author:  JuhoK [ Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:19 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2017 gigs

Hi! If anyone wants to sell his/her tickets to me (1 needed)or has a spare ticket, I'll buy it. Please contact me: Email: juhokeranen97@gmail.com

Author:  Dawoodcock [ Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:41 am ]
Post subject:  Re: 2017 gigs

JuhoK wrote:
Hi! If anyone wants to sell his/her tickets to me (1 needed)or has a spare ticket, I'll buy it. Please contact me: Email: juhokeranen97@gmail.com


Hi - there's a thread at the top of this section for ticket requests so you may be better served posting this up there as anyone with spares are more likely to spot the request in that place.

Page 6 of 6 All times are UTC [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/