Richard Hawley

Richard Hawley Forum
It is currently Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:26 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2020 3:44 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2005 6:10 pm
Posts: 12076
Location: Usually to be found at a computer
Piece Hall Halifax was 3 July now 11 September

now 25th June 2021

Support John Grant, Studio Electrophonique, Gruff Rhys

https://www.songkick.com/concerts/39251 ... um=partner

_________________
There's a raven in the distance, his inscription's all around you, you can't hide

https://www.facebook.com/CousteauXmusic ... ks&qsefr=1
https://www.facebook.com/LiamMcKaheyandtheBodies


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2020 3:49 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2005 6:10 pm
Posts: 12076
Location: Usually to be found at a computer
Red Rooster was 28-30 May then 4-6 September 2020

working on replacement dates

_________________
There's a raven in the distance, his inscription's all around you, you can't hide

https://www.facebook.com/CousteauXmusic ... ks&qsefr=1
https://www.facebook.com/LiamMcKaheyandtheBodies


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2020 3:49 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2005 6:10 pm
Posts: 12076
Location: Usually to be found at a computer
Focus Wales Wrexham was 8 May then 10 October 2020

now 8th October 2021

https://www.songkick.com/festivals/1937 ... um=partner

_________________
There's a raven in the distance, his inscription's all around you, you can't hide

https://www.facebook.com/CousteauXmusic ... ks&qsefr=1
https://www.facebook.com/LiamMcKaheyandtheBodies


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2020 3:51 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2005 6:10 pm
Posts: 12076
Location: Usually to be found at a computer
Saint Canice's Cathedral Kilkenny was 23 May - seems to be 25 December 2021 but will check that one out!!!! :roll:

_________________
There's a raven in the distance, his inscription's all around you, you can't hide

https://www.facebook.com/CousteauXmusic ... ks&qsefr=1
https://www.facebook.com/LiamMcKaheyandtheBodies


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2020 3:52 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2005 6:10 pm
Posts: 12076
Location: Usually to be found at a computer
Waiting to hear about:

End of the Road 2021
Madcool Festival Madrid postponed


Rockwerther Festival cancelled

_________________
There's a raven in the distance, his inscription's all around you, you can't hide

https://www.facebook.com/CousteauXmusic ... ks&qsefr=1
https://www.facebook.com/LiamMcKaheyandtheBodies


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2020 3:54 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2005 6:10 pm
Posts: 12076
Location: Usually to be found at a computer
De La Warr Pavilion, Bexhill 3 September 2020

now 30th July 2021

https://www.dlwp.com/event/richard-hawley-2020/

_________________
There's a raven in the distance, his inscription's all around you, you can't hide

https://www.facebook.com/CousteauXmusic ... ks&qsefr=1
https://www.facebook.com/LiamMcKaheyandtheBodies


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2020 3:57 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2005 6:10 pm
Posts: 12076
Location: Usually to be found at a computer
Moseley Folk and Arts Festival 4-6 September 2020

Now 3rd to 5th September 2021

https://www.songkick.com/festivals/2727 ... um=partner

_________________
There's a raven in the distance, his inscription's all around you, you can't hide

https://www.facebook.com/CousteauXmusic ... ks&qsefr=1
https://www.facebook.com/LiamMcKaheyandtheBodies


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2020 3:58 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2005 6:10 pm
Posts: 12076
Location: Usually to be found at a computer
Summer Nights, Kelvingrove, Glasgow 8 August 2020

now 7th August 2021

https://www.songkick.com/concerts/39416 ... um=partner

_________________
There's a raven in the distance, his inscription's all around you, you can't hide

https://www.facebook.com/CousteauXmusic ... ks&qsefr=1
https://www.facebook.com/LiamMcKaheyandtheBodies


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:49 am 
Offline
Too much time on my hands

Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2006 1:25 am
Posts: 615
Location: Treacle Bumpstead
Third hotel I've booked :*:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:13 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2005 6:10 pm
Posts: 12076
Location: Usually to be found at a computer
2021 Gigs (hopefully not subject to change - these are all the 2020 ones as rearranged)

Piece Hall Halifax 25th June 2021
De La Warr Pavilion, Bexhill 30th July 2021
Kelvingrove 7th August 2021
Mosely Folk 3rd to 5th September 2021
Focus Wales Wrexham 8th October 2021

I've amended the dates in each of the original posts with the current expected date showing in green, and deleted all the other change of dates to keep this section tidy.

:BEEEER <*> http://richardhawleyforum.co.uk/templates/exposion_dark/images/logo_phpBB_med.gif http://richardhawleyforum.co.uk/templates/exposion_dark/images/logo_phpBB_med.gif http://richardhawleyforum.co.uk/templates/exposion_dark/images/logo_phpBB_med.gif http://richardhawleyforum.co.uk/templates/exposion_dark/images/logo_phpBB_med.gif :shaking2: :compress:

_________________
There's a raven in the distance, his inscription's all around you, you can't hide

https://www.facebook.com/CousteauXmusic ... ks&qsefr=1
https://www.facebook.com/LiamMcKaheyandtheBodies


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:35 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2005 6:10 pm
Posts: 12076
Location: Usually to be found at a computer
Dawoodcock wrote:
Red Rooster was 28-30 May then 4-6 September 2020

working on replacement dates


Red Rooster have just confirmed they are going ahead with the 4-6 September 2020 dates (full line up still to be finally confirmed)

http://www.redrooster.org.uk/

Note that they have not yet confirmed who will be playing and are allowing tickets to be carried over to next year's event (again no idea who will be playing).


Red Rooster Festival on fAcebook. If you’re unable to make Red Rooster in September, you can of course have your tickets rolled over to 2021. Hold on to your tickets until mid-September when you can post your 2020 tickets back to SeeTickets, and get replacements for 2021. Get in touch at info@redrooster.org.uk in mid-September for return address details.


If you already have tickets and are aware of their alcohol policy please read their FAQ (link below)

Worries about distancing etc see the FAQ

Note the FAQ and list of artists will be an ongoing update over the next few weeks so please keep checking.

http://www.redrooster.org.uk/faq.html

_________________
There's a raven in the distance, his inscription's all around you, you can't hide

https://www.facebook.com/CousteauXmusic ... ks&qsefr=1
https://www.facebook.com/LiamMcKaheyandtheBodies


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:41 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2005 6:10 pm
Posts: 12076
Location: Usually to be found at a computer
Dawoodcock wrote:
Dawoodcock wrote:
Red Rooster was 28-30 May then 4-6 September 2020

working on replacement dates


Red Rooster have just confirmed they are going ahead with the 4-6 September 2020 dates (full line up still to be finally confirmed)

http://www.redrooster.org.uk/

Note that they have not yet confirmed who will be playing and are allowing tickets to be carried over to next year's event (again no idea who will be playing).


Red Rooster Festival on Facebook. If you’re unable to make Red Rooster in September, you can of course have your tickets rolled over to 2021. Hold on to your tickets until mid-September when you can post your 2020 tickets back to SeeTickets, and get replacements for 2021. Get in touch at info@redrooster.org.uk in mid-September for return address details.


If you already have tickets and are aware of their alcohol policy please read their FAQ (link below)

Worries about distancing etc see the FAQ

Note the FAQ and list of artists will be an ongoing update over the next few weeks so please keep checking.

http://www.redrooster.org.uk/faq.html



Red Rooster will NOT go ahead in 2020. Waiting to hear if this year's line up will transfer to a 2021 date.

_________________
There's a raven in the distance, his inscription's all around you, you can't hide

https://www.facebook.com/CousteauXmusic ... ks&qsefr=1
https://www.facebook.com/LiamMcKaheyandtheBodies


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:48 pm 
Offline
Hawleytastic!
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:07 am
Posts: 2702
Location: Stoke-on-Trent
Dawoodcock wrote:
Dawoodcock wrote:
Dawoodcock wrote:
Red Rooster was 28-30 May then 4-6 September 2020

working on replacement dates


Red Rooster have just confirmed they are going ahead with the 4-6 September 2020 dates (full line up still to be finally confirmed)

http://www.redrooster.org.uk/

Note that they have not yet confirmed who will be playing and are allowing tickets to be carried over to next year's event (again no idea who will be playing).


Red Rooster Festival on Facebook. If you’re unable to make Red Rooster in September, you can of course have your tickets rolled over to 2021. Hold on to your tickets until mid-September when you can post your 2020 tickets back to SeeTickets, and get replacements for 2021. Get in touch at info@redrooster.org.uk in mid-September for return address details.


If you already have tickets and are aware of their alcohol policy please read their FAQ (link below)

Worries about distancing etc see the FAQ

Note the FAQ and list of artists will be an ongoing update over the next few weeks so please keep checking.

http://www.redrooster.org.uk/faq.html



Red Rooster will NOT go ahead in 2020. Waiting to hear if this year's line up will transfer to a 2021 date.


Their line-up changed about three times! They were due to announce a (final) all-UK line-up today but Public Health England pretty much pulled the plug.

_________________
http://www.nickbarberphotography.co.uk


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group