Richard Hawley

Richard Hawley Forum
It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 12:26 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 9:09 pm 
Hawleytastic!

I'm gonna get bollocked for this but it's only football why do people fight over it!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 9:16 pm 
Flange cheese munching cockend

Mel V wrote:
I'm gonna get bollocked for this but it's only football why do people fight over it!

....but you're right, they shouldnt be fighting over it.....it's the tribal thing, men have always done it! :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 9:19 pm 
Hawleytastic!

It drives me mad :x can you tell I don't like football :*:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 9:48 pm 
Hawleytastic!

i'm not being sexist here but i believe it's 98% a bloke thing and a lot of women truly don't understand the anguish us blokes feel if our team gets beat/loses a final/gets relagated. it's in the dna.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 9:48 pm 
The Boss

nowt wrong with football its a small amount of fuck wits who spoil it and use it to further their subnormal view of the world,i love football but don't like the bollocks and violence that can sometimes get in the way of a cracking game that i have enjoyed since childhood

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 10:36 pm 
Regular poster

mph wrote:
i'm not being sexist here but i believe it's 98% a bloke thing and a lot of women truly don't understand the anguish us blokes feel if our team gets beat/loses a final/gets relagated. it's in the dna.

I must be one of the 2% then as I have felt the anguish so many times over the years ( Man City fan, women and girl)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 12:16 am 
The Boss

at the end of the day wednesday just didn't have enough to get through,i am looking forward to next season and seeing us go back up i am positive this will happen,the new owners will help i am sure

UP THE OWLS.........love em,always have,always will.....the end

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 10:48 am 
Gentleman of floral persuasion

If all those part time supporters that raised the roof yesterday turn up next season and if the players can turn yesterdays commitment into skill and learn how to pass the ball you'll be staight back up no problem.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 12:03 pm 
The Boss

passing and not panicking is a big problem they need to learn composure on the ball only Johnson has this in my opinion and he knows that if you run at a defenders they will shit themselves,it will come in time,it will seperate the men from the boys those that whinge and want to leave cos they blame it on bad management/chairmen/yadder yadder yadder/anyone but themselves should be let go and get new players with commitment.Most of them i believe are into it though

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 1:15 pm 
Hawleytastic!

On the bright side though, you lot will be able to sample the delights of a day at the Orient. We are a Spurs house but we often go to the Os cos they have kids for a quid days (a good £30 less each than White Hart Lane) and me O's mates reckon supporting the team will mean my boys learn to deal with disappointment later in life, especially where the ladies are concerned. Keep yer chins up...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 7:01 pm 
Hawleytastic!

On Talksport yesterday that nob Adrian Durham had a go at a Palace player during an interview saying that the team shouldn't of celebrated there survival on the pitch as it incited Wednesday fans.
I mean you can't just see them clapping and walking off the pitch can you after what they did, some Palace players were punched as well trying to get back down the tunnel, very unsporting behaviour from a minority of idiots i guess. From what i seen, Palace had a few dickheads on the pitch too mind.
Anyway, back to footy and i think you'll bounce straight back up no problem, if i was to put the blame on anyone it would be on Brian Laws, he was and is, a shocking manager.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 7:44 pm 
The Boss

correct irvine has been sweeping up his doo doo since he joined,i really cannot stand football violence or any idiot that defends in,in any language or any rational mind set its just wrong...........the end

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 8:06 pm 
Gimmie 6 !

i do enjoy a bit of banter and ribbing and i don't mind taking it either, but, the violence is just unacceptable.

I've been at games and i specifically remember one against SWFC where a guy went down the tivoli and started hitting a bloke who he'd heard from someone else was a wednesday fan (in the millers end with a mate). It's fuckin disgusting, these people should be banned for life from matches minimum, then sent down. I go to games with mates and visa versa, sit in the home end..... madness. For some it's a way of life and everything revolves around it but there is no excuse for what some people do.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 8:22 pm 
The Boss

i was going to go to the match but my kids usually go with me and i had a feelin there would be some trouble and i just can't take the risk,anyway its all done now and i haven't heard much about trouble in town after the match

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 8:34 pm 
Gimmie 6 !

aye, we'll all be supporting the same side in a month or so, time to get a freesat hd box.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next