Richard Hawley

Richard Hawley Forum
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:19 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Research in Sheffield
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:49 pm 
Newcomer

Would anyone with an avid interest in music be interested in answering a few questions as part of my dissertation research project?

I am currently studying and researching youth sub-cultures from past and present and the prominence and relevance of class and identity. Being from Sheffield myself, I have decided to use the Sheffield ‘scene’ as my research platform and how they develop and come to fruition. Ideally I will be comparing the past with the present, meaning if anyone reading saw themselves as participating in a certain sub-culture from the past, such as punk, reggae, or the electronic scene in Sheffield I will be very interested in contacting you.

The questions will be asked through e-mail and will probably take around 20 minutes to complete.

I will be very interested to hear any views on youth sub-cultures and any help will be much appreciated.

If you are willing to participate in my research project could you please let me know your e-mail address or contact me at superblade58@hotmail.com for further details. If you wish to remain anonymous that will be fine.

Thanks,

Nick Walker

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:10 am 
Waitrose Warrior

drop me a pm mate.