Richard Hawley

Richard Hawley Forum
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:12 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:47 pm 
Hawley Super-Groupie

A new online game has been launched in which become Heather Mills and get points for pouring water over Paul's lawyer but have points deducted for hitting the judge!! Taking things too far? Nah :*:

Have a go, if you're really bored:

http://www.muccachucka.co.uk/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:34 pm 
Hawleytastic!

seen the latest? the deluded minger reckons that blair was going to make her a baroness in 2001?! everyone that she has said was involved in the process has said it's utter bollocks. she just can't help herself can she?

mccartney vs mccartney tonight, itv, 10:35pm. get the polystyrene brick ready to hurl at the telly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:45 pm 
Scone hoarding gobshite

i cant even bring meself to give all this a second's thought. it's just completely ridiculous on every level.

:roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:46 pm 
Chief Poodlewhacker

sunflower wrote:
i cant even bring meself to give all this a second's thought. it's just completely ridiculous on every level.

so... what you are actually doing there is giving an opinion that you aren't giving this a thought, thereby taking a stance and thus giving it a second thought... when perhaps what you should have done was not give it a second thought by not posting, thereby invalidating your stance.

what I am doing now is commenting on your decision not to comment on something that you thought beyond comment.

Its like when the press starts writing articles on how a certain matter has been dealt with by the press, I have recently seen an article that reports on exactly this type of article. Which in itself becomes an article reporting on the articles that discuss articles.

And now i'm passing comment on a website about articles that report on articles on articles. if this in itself could be considered and article...

you're fucking right sunflower, this is just completely ridiculous on every level and I can't bring myself to give this a seconds thought.

Please. don't comment on this, as it could cause some sort of black hole or rift in reality. Only by staying silent will I hear your true voices.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:56 pm 
Too much time on my hands

:eh?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:32 pm 
Hawleytastic!

mph wrote:
seen the latest? the deluded minger reckons that blair was going to make her a baroness in 2001?! everyone that she has said was involved in the process has said it's utter bollocks. she just can't help herself can she?

mccartney vs mccartney tonight, itv, 10:35pm. get the polystyrene brick ready to hurl at the telly.

Ye gods no another Baroness

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:56 pm 
Hawleytastic!

hissyt wrote:
Ye gods no another Baroness

Rotter............ :evil:
:*:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:11 pm 
Widnesboy wrote:
sunflower wrote:

so... what you are actually doing there is giving an opinion that you aren't giving this a thought, thereby taking a stance and thus giving it a second thought... when perhaps what you should have done was not give it a second thought by not posting, thereby invalidating your stance.

what I am doing now is commenting on your decision not to comment on something that you thought beyond comment.

Its like when the press starts writing articles on how a certain matter has been dealt with by the press, I have recently seen an article that reports on exactly this type of article. Which in itself becomes an article reporting on the articles that discuss articles.

And now i'm passing comment on a website about articles that report on articles on articles. if this in itself could be considered and article...

you're fucking right sunflower, this is just completely ridiculous on every level and I can't bring myself to give this a seconds thought.

Please. don't comment on this, as it could cause some sort of black hole or rift in reality. Only by staying silent will I hear your true voices.

If i don't move my lips will anybody be able to read the words i haven't just typed?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:52 am 
Chief Poodlewhacker

it depends whether anyone wasn't there not to witness it.

you ever fallen over in a forest?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:18 am 
Scone hoarding gobshite

Widnesboy wrote:
sunflower wrote:

shall we just start the big quotes again and have dun with it? :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:46 am 
Widnesboy wrote:
it depends whether anyone wasn't there not to witness it.

you ever fallen over in a forest?

I slipped on some bear shit in a wood once.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:58 am 
Hawleytastic!

Anyone see the programme last night?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:31 pm 
Chief Poodlewhacker

the 'history of bear shit' on the discovery channel?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:05 am 
Regular

One should never fuck a pirate.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:02 am 
Site Admin

milkcowblue wrote:
One should never fuck a pirate.

:*: :*: :*:

For where you can't go
Mustang horses, champagne glasses
Anything frail anything wild
It's the price of living motion, what's beautiful is broken
And grace is just the measure of a fall.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6