Richard Hawley

Richard Hawley Forum
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:29 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:07 pm 
Hawleytastic!

Richard Hawley wrote:
couldn't recall where we'd moved to i had to ring our lass who was shall we say......a little annoyed.........

Hmmm..... sounds a bit like Rodney after his wedding to Cassandra.
Del Boy: "You don't live 'ere no more!".

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:16 pm 
Hawleytastic!

i got home but couldn't get in many years ago when i still lived at home. my mum is deaf as a post so she couldn't hear me banging on the door as i'd forgotten my key. the mind tends to wander a bit when your pissed doesn't it? i was lent against the wall outside the house thinking about ufo's. i looked up into the sky and nearly shit my pants as a grey triangular object was zooming across the sky towards me.

as it loomed above me and i shrank against the wall in abject fear, imagine my relief when i realised it was a flock of bloody swans. anyway, back to being locked out. i had to break into the shed and drag an old piece of carpet out and lay shivering on the fucking lawn til the next door neighbour took pity on me and chipped the icicles off me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:07 am 
Flange cheese munching cockend

Went to a Belgium beer festival years ago on a pub trip with the lads. Turned out at Sheffield bus station a gang of nurses were on the same trip! Travelled through the night and got absolutely wankered on the coach and ferry, breakfast in Brussels then off to the festival. Drinking stuff that was flowing down...tasted familiar, but just couldn't put my finger on it.....as we left and I hit the pavement it flooded back.....like fucking Barley wine!!! :shock: :shock: Got back to the hotel and was told the day after I walked in looking like Robert Mitchum with a fag dangling out the side of my mouth and apparently TWO nurses who had taken a shine to me offered to take me to my room. .............drunken blackness......... woke up in my hotel bed in a big pile of black sick. Went for breakfast and got laughed out of the room by the mates and nurses who said I'd just 'passed out' while being a 'little amorous'!........Fucking story of my life!!! :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:18 am 
Hawleytastic!

I must defend my honour here......I absolutely and utterly did not bowk....the sleepy angels took over though

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:09 am 
Hawleytastic!

I don't understand why people ENJOY getting drunk - I only did once, which was great at the time but I felt so damned ill the next day I haven't done it since (I was only 15.........)

My stepdad used to get really funny...............and I don't mean funny ha ha........... once he took all my records and put them in the loft then told me we'd been burgled - I got them back a few days later but I've never forgotten that or the other things he got up to.........

To this day I'm very wary of people who have had a few too many! :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:52 pm 

The Baroness wrote:

To this day I'm very wary of people who have had a few too many! :?

:shock: I better be on good behaviour in a week or so then! :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:47 pm 
Hawleytastic!

Yep - it doesn't matter most of the time - I'll just disappear and leave you both in search of some saner company........... ( :*: )

But no misbehaviour when Richard is on stage cos I won't stand for it :*:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:56 pm 

The Baroness wrote:
Yep - it doesn't matter most of the time - I'll just disappear and leave you both in search of some saner company........... ( :*: )

I'll be mingling all over the place, you're just being very kind enough to give me a lift.......is it alright to bring the parrot and a large pirate hat? :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:00 pm 
Hawleytastic!

Dave wrote:
The Baroness wrote:

I'll be mingling all over the place, you're just being very kind enough to give me a lift.......is it alright to bring the parrot and a large pirate hat? :P

Bring what you like - within reason! :*: :*:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:26 pm 
I.....Need.....A.....Life

I love being pissed...but sadly it doesn't happen much these days.........................my other half can be a right bore..I mean I've never seen him really pissed......he's always so controlled..................he knows his wine,cos he's French,but he never bloody lets his hair down that's for sure.............Me and my mates did go out a while back and we drank loads of beer,on the way home we passed our boss's house and one of the girls crouched down and had a pee on the doorstep ,I know it's really immature but we laughed so much............................I love that side to booze, you know when you can have a right old laugh............................................and do brilliant spontanious things...like pee on your boss's doorstep !

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:20 pm 
Hawleytastic!

The Baroness wrote:
I don't understand why people ENJOY getting drunk - I only did once, which was great at the time but I felt so damned ill the next day I haven't done it since (I was only 15.........)

Once was enough for me, I was 17. :puker: I don't mind getting tipsy once in a while (half a glass of cider is enough). This is my current tipple.

http://www.jacquescider.co.uk/Default.aspx?pid=1 I love it, its so fruity. :BEEEER

I was on a first aid course a few years ago. There was a group from a company staying in a hotel overnight. One girl had too much to drink. She told us the following day that she put herself in the recovery position before she went to sleep, "just in case". :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:23 pm 
Scone hoarding gobshite

Susie wrote:
One girl had too much to drink. She told us the following day that she put herself in the recovery position before she went to sleep, "just in case". :?

:*: :*: :*: that made me laugh!

god some people are way too sensible! :*:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:38 pm 
Hawleytastic!

sunflower wrote:
Susie wrote:
One girl had too much to drink. She told us the following day that she put herself in the recovery position before she went to sleep, "just in case". :?

:*: :*: :*: that made me laugh!

god some people are way too sensible! :*:

She passed her assessment too, despite being a bit worse for wear. :*:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:25 pm 
Waitrose Warrior

The Baroness wrote:

i love drink, its a way of life, and to quote homer jay simpson, the cause of and solution to all of life's problems...that is simply the truth

(he says with 13-year-old bourbon close at hand)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:31 am 
I need a life

Luke, you look like Nick Cave's lost brother.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next