Richard Hawley

Richard Hawley Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:06 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:45 pm 
Hot piece of Sheffield ass!

but when I see things like this.....some people don't need to be alive anymore. He'll probably spend less time in jail than the kid down our street who had a marijuana farm in his house.

http://www.myeyewitnessnews.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=92236b81-c49b-4401-9678-3692c287ca44

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:51 pm 
Sick bastard. It just defies belief what goes on in some people's heads.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:16 pm 
Hawleytastic!

Oh my god that is the LOWEST of the low! :evil:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:36 pm 
The Boss

its not right at all in fact it is fucking pure evil however i don't and never will go for the death penalty it lowers us to their bestial level and that is not acting civilised is it?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:07 pm 
Site Admin

The page won't open for me here at work so I can't comment on what has happened. I agree that the death penalty is a bad thing because of the mis-trials we have experienced, but one does feel there's not a lot of deterrent these days for some crimes.

https://www.facebook.com/LiamMcKaheyandtheBodies
https://cousteaux.com/music

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:11 pm 
Hot piece of Sheffield ass!

it just bothers me that people serve a few years and then are let back into the population to rape more children. it happens over and over again
I think we need to find another Australia, just a self sustaining little island somewhere, with no possibility of getting off it, just send them all off into the sunset to make a new world for themselves. molesters and rapists shouldn't get another chance in society.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:06 pm 
The Boss

i totally agree they are vile and should be removed from our world,it is amazing that"justice"is so barren if it was a bank robber or someone who'd stolen money or a stately home for example......they wouldn't see daylight for quiet a while

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:28 pm 
Flange cheese munching cockend

Sorry....but he should be burned.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:12 pm 
I.....Need.....A.....Life

The world is full of misfits..that's for sure

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:18 pm 
Site Admin

cunts like that are wired differently so sticking them in the nick for 10 years or however amount of years is not going to cure em of that sort of a sick mind. there is no rehabilitation so if they get out there will always be that danger as they don't see what they do as being wrong in their minds. I am not in favour of the death penalty but I could probably make exception for someone like that and if the evidence was so cut and dried. Its either that or let them rot for all of their days its the only way.

For where you can't go
Mustang horses, champagne glasses
Anything frail anything wild
It's the price of living motion, what's beautiful is broken
And grace is just the measure of a fall.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:26 pm 
Hawleytastic!

As disturbing as it gets.
The headline alone made me flinch.
I think that hearing of the rape of a child makes otherwise reasonable people hope for punishments they would normally think too severe. I can see why you'd feel the death penalty would fit the crime in this case. Can't say I agree with the death penalty either, but HOW can someone like thet ever be allowed back into society again? He just shouldn't!And you're right Eoin, there's NO such thing as 'rehabilitation' for a sex offender. Makes me want to scream when I hear do-gooder gobshites suggesting that as a solution.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:10 am 
Hawley Super-Groupie

Castration's probably the only option if he's integrated back into society at some point. I agree with what Eoin says, people like that are wired differently. Mind you, who's to say the perpetrator wasn't abused at a young age as well , perhaps he sees it as normal behaviour? Sad & horrific.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:32 am 
Regular

I don't think even castration would solve the problem, it might take away the means to do it but would it remove the urge? If not they'd probably just find some other way of doing it. I'm surprised the baby is even still alive if it was a full scale rape as the article implies. Poor little mite. That's one of the worst, sickest things I've ever heard.

I say throw the bastard in general population and see how long he lasts. Prison has its own internal justice system for child molesters.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:39 pm 
Regular poster

Whilst i do agree there are some people around who you can to understate it have no sympathy about,my problem with the death penalty is simply that in this country history shows the system gets things wrong too many times,ie the case of Jill Dando is a perfect example,Barry George would have been hung only to find out later he was innocent and there are many more examples,just look how long the Hanratty case rumbled on.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:33 pm 
Geordie Admin Dominatrix

I don't agree with the death penalty for all the reasons stated. However when you read something like this it's difficult to think of a suitable punishment that doesn't involve doing something terminal to people like that monster.

I firmly believe that these people live by a totally different moral and cranial (for want of a better word) code and can't be 'rehabilitated.' Even if they could I wouldn't tolerate having a 'former' sex offender as my neighbour - but that's for another debate!

The worst pain I've ever encountered is when I had an abscess in my tooth. Maybe we should find an island somewhere for people like this as has already been mentioned but in addition drill holes in their teeth and do stuff with them to accelerate tooth decay before abandoning them to rot whilst knocking seven shades out of each other with the frustration and the pain.