Richard Hawley

Richard Hawley Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:20 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Bastard Scum!
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:39 am 
Flange cheese munching cockend

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/Newsagent ... 4925222.jp

This newsagent is in my village. It's a real little throwback place run by the same family for years. I know the guy who was attacked and is apparently in a bad way. WTF are these people hoping to blag from a small newsagent??? Let's cause grevious bodily harm for a bag of sherbet lemons?? I'm not making light of this because as the title says, these people are bastard scum. The guy attacked is pushing 60 and has chased off robbers before. I wish him all the best and hope these scum are caught and have the shit kicked out of them.

Post subject: Re: Bastard Scum!
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:06 pm 
Hawleytastic!

Dave wrote:
I wish him all the best and hope these scum are caught and have the shit kicked out of them.

Most definitely on all counts.

Why do we prize money and possessions over people these days - even the sentences reflect it - you get less for raping, hurting or killing somebody than you might do for embezzlement or robbery - crazy! And don't get me started on the support for victims as opposed to the human rights, support and general nannying of the scrotes that carry out the crimes! :evil:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:21 pm 

It's not like it's the Great Train Robbery or something. 3 men to rob a fucking newsagent??? The owner of the shop is a sweet 80+ woman who sometimes opens up herself. What if she'd have had to face these pathetic turds????

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:25 pm 
Too much time on my hands

The sad fact is that if we all posted similar stories from our local rags then this thread would take up the whole forum. Perhaps it's just me getting a bit older, but I do sometimes wonder if these scumbags are better off being dealt with by their local community rather than the 'law'. And if that means the odd one or two do get the shit kicked out of them then that's their problem, not mine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:06 pm 

arne saknussen wrote:
The sad fact is that if we all posted similar stories from our local rags then this thread would take up the whole forum. Perhaps it's just me getting a bit older, but I do sometimes wonder if these scumbags are better off being dealt with by their local community rather than the 'law'. And if that means the odd one or two do get the shit kicked out of them then that's their problem, not mine.

I'm ranting about it Arne cuase it really pissed me off. We've had good debates in the past on serious issues and I was just trying to start one off and not clutter the forum with irrelavant shyte........I leave that to the people posting in other sections. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:13 pm 
Original Hippy

Lewis is in a bad way. I was told that they were operating today to release pressure behind his eyes.

cunts. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:15 pm 
Too much time on my hands

Sorry Dave if i didn't make my post clear - I wasn't making fun of your rant, but just saying that it is indeed a SAD FACT that this sort if thing is happening every day in all of our lives, and if anything deserves a serious rant - and "serious" debate - then this one is close to the top of the list.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:35 pm 

arne saknussen wrote:
Sorry Dave if i didn't make my post clear - I wasn't making fun of your rant, but just saying that it is indeed a SAD FACT that this sort if thing is happening every day in all of our lives, and if anything deserves a serious rant - and "serious" debate - then this one is close to the top of the list.

No worries, Me and Nick D both live in that village and a few on here have been up to visit and say how lovely and peaceful a place it is. These fuckers come in from their scum hovels and think it's ok to beat the shit out of someone just doing their job for the sake of a few quid. If the newsagent had pulled a gun out and shot one of the lousy fuckers he would now be banged up with the scuzzers family selling their stories for more beer money!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:28 pm 
Hawleytastic!

Hope the guy attacked makes a full and quick recovery.

In cases like this it's sometimes the mental scarring that takes the longer time to heal.

I'm a bleedin heart liberal in many respects - but for criminals like this I'd bring back hard labour if not the death penalty...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:29 pm 
Hawley Groupie

totally with you Dave. People in newsagents, post offices etc seem to be easy targets, they work their bollocks off,long unsociable hours to provide a service to the community. They pay taxes which means this scum who, if by some miracle are caught, can get legal aid for top lawyers who get them off.

This and the pathetic sentence for the scum that were involved in the murder of Rhys Evans makes me seethe with rage.

This might sound insane (because it is) but these types thrive on their cockiness, being top dog amongst their scummy mates. If they were caught and hung upside down for a week in the village square wearing just a pair of Y fronts they would never risk doing it again. Prisons are too bloody easy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:17 am 
Hawley Super-Groupie

Quote:
And don't get me started on the support for victims as opposed to the human rights, support and general nannying of the scrotes that carry out the crimes!

What about the recent announcement that families on both sides in Ireland will receive exactly the same recompense for deaths suffered during the troubles.

Have refrained from saying these people are terrorists - whether they're that or freedom fighters very much depends on which side of the divide you sit - but is it right that the family of someone who dies in the process of actively trying to kill or maim others (however worthy they think their cause is) can benefit in this way?

Sorry, very heavy subject, I know.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:49 am 
Resident YouTube tech guru

Another sign of the arrogant, nasty, bullying, ''fuck you'' world we seem to live in. I know it's not the thing to say these days, but I wonder if having some sense KNOCKED into them is the only thing the perpetrators would understand :evil:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:44 am 
Regular

So the reasoning goes "we live in a selfish materialistic scumbag world" and the remedy is a good kicking *!

People like this commit such foul acts precisely because they live with "scumbags" who think nothing of peoples feelings or welfare.

Not because they are "born bad" because they live in "hovels" where they are treated like less than human by others who also grew up being treated like that.

Their thinking is why the fuck should I care about people when nobody gives a shit about me?

You live long enough around people who don’t care and guess what, you stop caring.

The bastards are the government and the banks. If you want to rant rant at them. They have screwed us all and then made us pay for the privilege!

Take away peoples ability to live with dignity and self worth and then offer to destroy everybody’s freedom to keep us safe from the those hanging on to the bottom run of the ladder when the real predators, the great white sharks are banks and their political front men.

It is shocking and despicable to hear of such cases but they are a symptom, the real disease is a culture of blatant exploitation with no regard from those with the power, for people who have none.

I genuinely hope the victims recover, but lets not lose sight of the fact that we are all being played like fools, you cant take vodka and drugs to a fourteen year olds party and then punish them for wrecking the house.

The foundations of this “don’t give a shit” culture have been meticulously encouraged by people who really don’t want the idea of collective responsibility to even get a mention, easier to abdicate their responsibility for the mess they've caused.

It’s no different to what the rich used to do to nine year old girls for stealing bread to live, hanged them. When is the government going to be held to account for the destruction of the values which enable respect for human life by waging illegal wars which communicate a total disregard for ethics and human lfe.

They know the cost of everything and the value of fuck all!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:22 pm 
Hawleytastic!

Winston Smith wrote:

Sadly so true...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:58 pm 
Regular

efsb wrote:
Winston Smith wrote:

Sadly so true...

It's just gone insane to my mind! You either on the one hand have the hang em flog em brigade, and on the other the, tolerate being shat on and your face rubbed in it crowd!

What happened to teaching kids by example? Could it be that the example which is being set is so selfish,dysfunctional and exploitative we dare not use our collective behaviour as a model?

We are all implicated to a degree or another, I just don’t see how some ill educated inner city kid with an array of crap for a background should be pilloried when the “great and the good” have abused our safety and prosperity for no other reason than pure unadulterated greed topped off with a contempt for freedom and dissent which looks increasingly like a dictatorship, albeit a carbon neutral fluffy g20 baton they smash you in the face with!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next