Hawleytastic!

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/22/20090227/to ... 87f7f.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:26 pm 
Hawleytastic!

Its appalling! :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:31 pm 
If they're still selling spirits in those little plastic bags there's a simple solution...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:34 pm 
Site Admin

MOL would actually do that if he thought he'd get away with it, I can only presume that there would be regulations somewhere that would prohibit having pay as you piss system on a plane though and to be honest if he did it, rather than be an income generator for Ryanair it would push people to spend an extra few quid with another airline for that bit of extra comfort. what next, charge for the ammount of oxygen you use based on time of flight and your lung capacity ? He has no serious intentions, he gets a grand old horn on listening to the sound of his own voice just erm, taking the piss, no such thing as bad publicity as far as he is concerned.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:18 pm 
The Boss

i heard this on the radio today,i flew with them over christmas to the other voices thing and they are beyond shit,they lost my bag and took a fucking month to find it then tried to charge me to get it back...........i told them to fuck right off and get the fucker back pronto ..........however the lady at lost baggage was really nice poor woman she must have the job from hell.The tool they had on the radio defending and representing ryan air was an unbelievable smug tosser...........all the airoplane staff were nice though,shame they will be replaced by robots that you get charged to speak to........its not that far fetched.In this world no airline seems to care about anything but money,i know thats a reality but why do they know the price of everything and the value of nothing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:27 pm 
Hawley Super-Groupie

What is it about Ryanair? Have they never heard of customer service? Evidently not because whenever an airline gets it spectacularly wrong in the customer rip-off stakes, it's invariably them these days.

If you think you're too small to be effective, you have never been in bed with a mosquito

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:33 pm 
Site Admin

they dont do customer service. They believe their deal with you is that for fuck all.. they will get you from A to B, safely and punctually. They are a very punctual airline but in my experience, as a result of their disregard of any sort of customer service you get employees who only want to sell you stuff, get money out of you any way they can. ie. when they tried to charge me crazy money for being 1 kg over weight (my bag not me), and then when things go wrong like with Richard's bag the attitude is shite.. " well we lost your bag but you got a flight for fuck all didn't you" ?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:45 pm 
The Boss

how much does it take to actually give a shit about our fellow human beings?if money is all you want....money is all you will get.i couldn't sleep at night if i was like them

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:55 pm 
Hawleytastic!

I won't travel with them at all since I asked for a glass of water so that my friend could take some migraine tablets (she was really ill andcouldn't see). I was told by a very curt stewardess that I would have to wait for the flight to take off and then buy a bottle of water when the trolley came round. By that time, the migraine had taken over and my friend had thrown up all over the aisle and the same unhelpful stewardess had to clean it up .......

Last edited by Jan H on Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:34 am 
Hawley Super-Groupie

Jan H wrote:
I won't travel with them at all since I asked for a glass of water so that my friend could take some migraine tablets (she was really ill andcouldn't see). I was told by a very curt stewardess that I would have to wait for the flight to take off and then buy a bottle of water when the trolley came round. By that time, the migraine had taken over and my friend had thrown up all over the aisle and the same unhelpful stewardness had to clean it up .......

Now that sounds like justice to me! :*:

If you think you're too small to be effective, you have never been in bed with a mosquito

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:50 pm 
The Boss

your poor mate though....that is inhumane....fuck em

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:44 pm 
Hawleytastic!

Hands up the number of folks who wear almost a weeks clothing when travelling with Ryanair - or is it just me?

When we went to Ireland last year - I wore three t shirts under a fleece - under a light weight jacket - under a heavy weight jacket...

This made plenty of space in my carry on bag that Samantha used to full effect...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:09 pm 
Hot piece of Sheffield ass!

:*: :*: :*:

I'm just going to have a general moan about how much plane fares go up in the summer....money grubbing bastards. Petrol's half what is was 6 months ago and plane tickets are almost 3 times as much...we might be swimming back this summer.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:54 pm 
The Boss

well at least you will lose all that flab from sugary american food :*: :shock: :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:52 pm 
Hawleytastic!