Richard Hawley

Richard Hawley Forum
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:39 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:24 pm 
Site Admin

Winston Smith wrote:
Richard Hawley wrote:
no............beer? :shock:

I know a real cruel twist of fate that one!! No pies!! No bread!! its just wrong!!

No Guinness!! :? Apparently if you have relatives from the West coast of I Ireland you’re something like four or five times more likely to have a wheat/gluten allergy!! My Granddad was from Killarney on the West coast bleeding marvellous!!

So no parties for me :cry:

Unless I drink Rum!! But unfortunately I have a tendency to turn into someone with a very strong resemblance to John Belushi in animal house , I'm sure you know what I mean all sense has left the building!!

Oh and cider, which is just rank! And Wine which I guzzle like its a pint of Guinness, so for the sake of my liver not exploding like a hand grenade I'm abstaining!

I have a wheat intolerance - luckily I never liked beer and am happy to have a glass or two of wine when I go out.

https://www.facebook.com/LiamMcKaheyandtheBodies
https://cousteaux.com/music

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:25 pm 
The Boss

pint?

Ladies please this isn't the place for it,this is a forum for the echange of love of music and ideas,whenever politics is involved it ALWAYS ends in tears and i end up deleting a ranting post about a load of shite try and talk about music Winston or something else i think if you re read this thread you will hopefully understand what i mean.Like most of us you are passionate about things that is good in my book<Dave no need for name calling love your a boss bloke and that is a bit beneath your usual towering intelectual prowess :wink:

thanks gents.......now...........back to topless darts in Roehampton

further more............for the record................i think those fuckers who robbed and beat that poor man should have their bollocks publicly removed and nailed to a lamp post,no justification can be put forward to me for why that is in any way shape or form right..............now........no more fucking bullshit............

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:52 pm 
Regular

Richard Hawley wrote:
pint?

Ladies please this isn't the place for it,this is a forum for the echange of love of music and ideas,whenever politics is involved it ALWAYS ends in tears and i end up deleting a ranting post about a load of shite try and talk about music Winston or something else i think if you re read this thread you will hopefully understand what i mean.Like most of us you are passionate about things that is good in my book<Dave no need for name calling love your a boss bloke and that is a bit beneath your usual towering intelectual prowess :wink:

thanks gents.......now...........back to topless darts in Roehampton

Fair enough Richard if that is your position I will respect it. But I have to say that the thread title didn’t leave a lot of room for anything other than a forceful retort!

I genuinely thought Political debate was up for discussion because of the thread titles and previous contributions.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:59 pm 
The Boss

debate away but discussion involves hearing others views....i always thought so anyway

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:11 pm 
Regular

Richard Hawley wrote:
debate away but discussion involves hearing others views....i always thought so anyway

I'm all in favour of listening to someone else’s view, but someone saying your talking shyte isn't a view it's an insult. I expressed my opinion and everyone else should be free to do the same don’t you think free from childishness and personal comments which express nothing that can be challenged reasonably.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:13 pm 
Geordie Admin Dominatrix

i'm bored now, can we talk about make up?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:17 pm 
Regular

maggie wrote:
i'm bored now, can we talk about make up?

I've always gone for the au natural type myself, I'm a sucker for redheads, no hair just a red head!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:25 pm 
Geordie Admin Dominatrix

Nice to finish off on a lighter note - subject closed, if that's ok with everyone :D

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3