Richard Hawley

Richard Hawley Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:24 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 183 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:11 pm 
Hawleytastic!

Big Louise wrote:
I hate christmas shoppers (specially women) who think because they can't find what they looking for, that makes it MY F*** FAULT!!!!!!! and I end receiving abuse and mouthfuls. As far as I concern they can go and f***themselves and f*** to another shop. Or to another planet. :x

I used to get that working in the chemist, cos they were late ordering prescriptions it was my fault, bastards :evil:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:04 pm 
Hawleytastic!

Q. What are baby Jesus's favourite vegetables?

A. Heavenly peas..... :oops: :shock: :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:58 pm 
Hawleytastic!

Was sent a link to this on an email - really sweet little video - very clever, a bit funny, a bit wierd and quite cute in places :D

http://video.telegraph.co.uk/services/player/bcpid1529569286?bctid=5524339001

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:25 pm 
Scone hoarding gobshite

ive now wrapped all my pressies.

yours smuggly

:santa:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:47 pm 
Hawleytastic!

Saw Thea Gilmore a week ago - booked tickets on a whim - a bit like Richard in 2007 - bought her latest CD Strange Communion - and its a sweet Chrimbo CD :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:34 pm 
Hawleytastic!

really getting excited about christmas now, was off work last week cos i fell down stairs bringing decorations dwon fro the attic! okay now, only 3 more days at work. my 2 and a half year old daughter is getting excited too, keep saying Father Christmas is coming soon!!

www.myspace.com/roamingson
www.facebook.com/roamingsonuk
www.facebook.com/marklyall

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:39 pm 
Hawleytastic!

I lost the plot in Asda last night so resumed retail warfare at Tezzies this morning. Crikey, it's a jungle out there.........and very little seasonal goodwill. I even had to queue for more than 20 minutes for petrol. Uggggghhhhhh....!!!! :shock: :shock:

Time to shut the front door and hunker down with the family. Where's my whisky and brandy snaps, wench!!?? :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:13 pm 
Hawleytastic!

JohnnyNewEggs wrote:
I lost the plot in Asda last night so resumed retail warfare at Tezzies this morning. Crikey, it's a jungle out there.........and very little seasonal goodwill. I even had to queue for more than 20 minutes for petrol. Uggggghhhhhh....!!!! :shock: :shock:

Time to shut the front door and hunker down with the family. Where's my whisky and brandy snaps, wench!!?? :D

I know!, I know!, I know! Fought through the barriers in Asda this morning at 7.00 am - it was chaos! :evil: Had to fight a pensioner to get mi brussels!
Got to go to the market tomorrow to pick-up the turkey (Mrs LPD will be riding shotgun) and then we're done. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:16 pm 
Hawleytastic!

JohnnyNewEggs wrote:
I lost the plot in Asda last night Crikey, it's a jungle out there.........and very little seasonal goodwill.

I nearly did this morning - some silly cow complained because I was paying for my shopping at the customer service counter - the assistant on the counter asked us to come over, I didn't force my way over - talk about bah humbug!!

The shelves are half empty as well - don't people realise that you can only eat so much in a couple of days and the shops are open again on boxing day? :shock:

Still, I got the few bits I needed and also the new Harry Potter DVD so that's my Xmas present from the cat! :*:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:02 pm 
Hawley Super-Groupie

My grandmother always said that Christmas brought out the siege mentality in some people. Judging from what I saw in the West End a few weeks ago I think she might be right.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:32 pm 
Hawleytastic!

every year i try and enjoy it and every year my miserable relatives bring me right down. my mum says she hates christmas. my gran has said she just wants it over with. my son says he doesn't want to buy anybody anything and being home from uni 'sucks dick and is boring'. a post on his facebook. what is wrong with these people?

i feel so sorry for the wife as it gets me down trying to cheer these miserable fuckers up and she ends up trying to perk me up. i'm running away from home next year. :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:59 pm 
Hawleytastic!

Suppose I better go shopping now...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:00 pm 
Hawleytastic!

I feel sorry for my husband, he's going to ASDA after work just for milk, yoghurts and a few other bits that will just see us over the weekend we just do a normal shop except for the extra food for the dinner, people go mental like there is a war happening :shock: I worked last night, went to see my frined up't street but that's moi done till work Saturday I'm in hibernation :*:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:04 pm 
Hawleytastic!

mph wrote:
every year i try and enjoy it and every year my miserable relatives bring me right down. my mum says she hates christmas. my gran has said she just wants it over with. my son says he doesn't want to buy anybody anything and being home from uni 'sucks dick and is boring'. a post on his facebook. what is wrong with these people?

i feel so sorry for the wife as it gets me down trying to cheer these miserable fuckers up and she ends up trying to perk me up. i'm running away from home next year. :(

I suggest you go away for christmas next year - or lock your door and keep all of them out - they'll soon change their tune! :wink:

Perhaps they don't realise how much they're bringing everybody down! :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:06 pm 
Hawleytastic!

Yup, miserable so and so's!!! I hate it when you see people and they say "can't wait till it's all over".........................how miserable!!!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 183 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next