Richard Hawley

Richard Hawley Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:11 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: BLIAR!!!
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:07 am 
Gentleman of floral persuasion

Just watching Bliar at the Iraq inquiry....although the toad will get off scott free,it's nice to see the bastard squirm.....Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:20 am 
Hawleytastic!

I am pissed off with all of this enquiry. Its a waste of time and money.

Of course I feel for the families of those who died.

The PM / Govt did what they thought was best at the time under immense pressure, I dont give a flying fuck wether it was legal or not.

No one questioned Chamberlain / Churchill when we went to WW2
or Asquith / Lloyd George for WW1

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:33 am 

mikey wrote:
I am pissed off with all of this enquiry. Its a waste of time and money.

Of course I feel for the families of those who died.

The PM / Govt did what they thought was best at the time under immense pressure, I dont give a flying fuck wether it was legal or not.

Spoken like a true politician :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:29 pm 
The Boss

its a total whitewash the fucker should be hung,i think he is an evil man with an evil heart.........i am still reeling over the fact a labour government took us to war..........and illegally.........whatever that means........hundreds of thousands of innocent people lost their lives in this pointless conflict,it is very very distressing

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:31 pm 
The Boss

Richard Hawley wrote:
its a total whitewash the fucker should be hung,i think he is an evil man with an evil heart.........i am still reeling over the fact a labour government took us to war..........and illegally.........whatever that means........hundreds of thousands of innocent people lost their lives in this pointless conflict,it is very very distressing
history will not remember him in a good light even though this"inquiry"will gloss over his lack of morals and his abandonment of prinicipals

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:56 pm 
Secretly Canadian

mikey wrote:

Maybe because people were a bit more concerned about Jerry landing on their doorstep than how much it was going to cost Dubya to fill up at Esso?

"you ain't afraid of no alleyway when you are the thing in the dark"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:31 pm 
Hawleytastic!

Apparantly he arrived early this morning to avoid the crowds :evil: he couldn't give a shit and hubby says he will never apologise I won't be voting.............................

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:20 pm 
I need a life

whitewash

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:32 pm 
The Boss

Mel V wrote:
Apparantly he arrived early this morning to avoid the crowds :evil: he couldn't give a shit and hubby says he will never apologise I won't be voting.............................

i will be

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:37 pm 
Hawleytastic!

Richard Hawley wrote:
Richard Hawley wrote:
history will not remember him in a good light even though this"inquiry"will gloss over his lack of morals and his abandonment of prinicipals

Yeah! The man is dirt. Coming from a Labour tradition, I can't be voting Liberal and certainly would rather lie down in the road than vote Tory. I need some loony leftie to stand so I can still do my voting bit but not sully myself with these murderous, apologist dross.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:43 pm 

helenwatson wrote:
Richard Hawley wrote:
Richard Hawley wrote:

Yeah! The man is dirt. Coming from a Labour tradition, I can't be voting Liberal and certainly would rather lie down in the road than vote Tory. I need some loony leftie to stand so I can still do my voting bit but not sully myself with these murderous, apologist dross.

I see you've found the intelligent section. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:45 pm 
The Boss

i'm with you there i would rather have my balls torn off by trained reptiles than vote tory,if the tories get in you can wave goodbye to Britain being an economic force in the world for a long time,the last lot sold,privatised or destroyed most of our infrastructure and the next lot will finish the job

i was so disgusted with labour last local elections i voted green,i must have stood in the polling booth twenty minutes trying to force my hand away from the labour tick box..........tough choice but it won't be liberal or the fucking tories thats for sure,idiots the lot of them

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:54 pm 
Flange cheese munching cockend

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:02 pm 
Hawleytastic!

Yes, glad I found the intelligent bit. Although notice none of the pie-freaks could answer the fish juice bit!

Anyway, something has to be done! There are thousands of proper "old Labour" people out there who have seen their party hijacked by this bunch of filth. My mum used to take all us kids to the polling station with her every time she voted. We'd be there early doors and when the Tory bloke would ask her for her polling number, she'd look at him like he was shit on her shoe and say: F**k off, mind your own business." And we'd all be shocked, that our mum had told another adult to f**k off in the street, but she banged it in our heads from an early age – no child of mine votes Tory.

I voted Bob Crow last time – no to Eu, yes to Democracy. Bit embarassing cos only four men and a dog voted for them and half of that was our house! Might do the Green thing if there's no-one else but I would like them to be a bit harder. You know, still Green but a bit mob-handed, a bit more gobby.

If anybody hears of any old skool Labour types, standing us something else but in need of good honest votes from people like me, I'm all ears

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:04 pm 
Hawley Super-Groupie

I'm voting for Dave!!! completely disillusioned with everyone else, voted Labour all my life, michael foot and neil kinnock etc, finally this lot get elected and make things even worse... where do you go from here ? there doesn't seem to be anyone out there with an ounce of integrity they're just in it for the power or to line their already full pockets , makes me sick... i'm an assistant social worker and the authority i work for are planning on PRIVATISING us.. i know the children's service gets a bad press, rightly so sometimes, but how can you hand over a public service to a profit makiing organisation?? its all shite... :x