Richard Hawley

Richard Hawley Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:10 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 225 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 12:21 am 
Newcomer

Hello there,

I’m in Truelove’s Gutter…I’m a Yorkshire girl who fell in love with a Yorkshire boy at a Richard Hawley gig - our relationship has grown as have our Hawley music collection (Standing at the Sky's edge is awesome, very different from the previous, moving but doesn't evoke as many tears!) He now lives 3,000 miles away, the distance is hard but we planned to meet up in Brussels in June especially for the Richard Hawley gig (his music is very relevant, poetic, beautiful with that hardcore rock n’ roll, simply complicated attitude).

However, after flights were booked I realised that all tickets had SOLD OUT (fail!). I’m reaching out to ex-pats or anyone who knows Brussels - Does anyone know where I can get tickets for this gig at De Botanique, Brussels, Belgium on Tuesday 5th June 2012, can you suggest any internet sites or shops that might be selling these elusive tickets? I know it’s a long shot, but I need suggestions please! (thank you for taking time to read my desperate plea!).

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 3:10 pm 
Newcomer

Hi, I am travelling over to london to see a friend, all a bit last minute. I see gig is sold out so does anyone have 2 for sale??

thanks
peelaaa

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 8:03 pm 
Regular

hi,

The next night (6 June) RH is playing in Paris and tickets are still available. Paris-Brussels is only 1hr20 by train and will cost you € 78 return. I know that because I am going to the Paris gig too. Also, the venue in Paris is literally next door to Gare du Nord where the train from Brussels arrives.
Now if you go on 5 June to Paris, another great band is playing in Paris as well: American band called Poliça. Venue is FLECHE D'OR, 102BIS RUE DE BAGNOLET 75020 PARIS 20.
Enjoy!

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 10:37 pm 
Newcomer

Hi, I have 2 tickets to sell for this gig. Unfortunately I can no longer make it :(

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 11:09 pm 
Newcomer

Salut!

Thank you so much for this. The train information and location is brilliant and I like a band recommendation! I'll book it now! Thank you very much! :-) maybe see you there?! I'll be the Yorkshire girl with a big smile on her face!

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 10:01 am 
Regular

hI,

You're welcome. Hope you got the tickets.
I will look out for the Yorkshire gal with a smile ;)

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 7:01 pm 
Newcomer

Hi, I have 2 tickets to sell for the gig at the HMV Forum on the 8th June. Unfortunately work commitments mean I can no longer make it and I'd like the tickets to go to fans who'd appreciate the gig!!

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 9:02 pm 
Newcomer

RachelAlexis wrote:
Hi, I have 2 tickets to sell for the gig at the HMV Forum on the 8th June. Unfortunately work commitments mean I can no longer make it and I'd like the tickets to go to fans who'd appreciate the gig!!

Hi, I have sent you a private message,
thanks

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 4:27 pm 
Newcomer

RachelAlexis wrote:

Hi, thanks for the tickets. I can't wait...

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 2:32 pm 
I need a life

I have 1 ticket (stall) for the London HMV gig..........if you need....

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 12:18 pm 
Regular poster

e-botti wrote:
I have 1 ticket (stall) for the London HMV gig..........if you need....

dM SENT ..>

Post subject: Holmfirth September
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 8:40 pm 
Too much time on my hands

This is a real longshot but I was really skint and couldn't afford to get tickets for this when they went on sale, decided i was going to get some anyway, bugger it, on Sunday and they had sold out (in the space of two and a bit days)
Anyhoo should anyone find they have a spare between now and sept I would gladly take it off your hands. Thinking about going on the night anyway just to catch up with everyone......

Have got tickets for O2 Leeds as well so I won't miss out completely but I have a feeling in terms of pre/post drink shennanigans this is going to be the equivalent of Buxton a couple of years ago and that was SUCH a great night....

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 4:42 pm 
Hawley Super-Groupie

I have a spare ticket for the HMV Forum gig for Friday 8th June - the lovely Ms Watson was due to accompany Mr Blue and myself but can't make it...if anyone is interested they can p.m. me and we can sort something out - it was about £20 plus £2 booking fee (i think - will confirm it when i can be arsed to get off my chair and dig it out of my secret hiding place)

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 6:33 pm 
Too much time on my hands

ladyblue wrote:
dig it out of my secret hiding place)

I have one of those too!

Post subject: whitley bay gig
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:16 am 
Newcomer

sorry that my first post is this but ticket master has double booked our tickets and we have already booked and paid for travel and hotel and now we are ticketless,

does anyone have any spares or links to buying tickets.

thank you in advance

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 225 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next