Richard Hawley Forum
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:56 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: The cowardly Lion killer
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:17 pm 
The Boss

US dentist Walter Palmer 'regrets' killing Zimbabwe lion Cecil
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-33695872

What an utter and total C##T ..... I sincerely hope he gets justice very very soon, all life is sacred but not this fuckers It makes me so very very angry what a sad waste

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:15 am 
Resident YouTube tech guru

Indeed. ..>

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:54 am 
Hawley Super-Groupie

Richard Hawley wrote:
US dentist Walter Palmer 'regrets' killing Zimbabwe lion Cecil
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-33695872

What an utter and total C##T ..... I sincerely hope he gets justice very very soon

Dude, we are all fucking over it. My Minnesota people are, in particular. It took them all of two seconds to find out where this tiny-dick-having coward lives and works, which as luck would have it, is near where some of my friends live and work. Basically, he's gonna have to move.

You know, there has been a 200-pound male mountain lion loose here in Milwaukee for a little over a week now. Everyone's looking for him, they want to tranquilize him safely and take him back where he needs to be. Problem is, it's very unlikely that he wandered in from the northwoods, so we figure he must be some asshole's exotic "pet" or something. Real nice.

Except it might come in handy. I already told my friends if they catch this piece of shit who killed that lion, they should drag him across our state border and feed him to this one. You know he's got to be hungry.

I'm only a little bit joking.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:02 am 
Hawley Super-Groupie

Aaaaaaaaaand now his dental practice = SHUT. DOWN. Good work, everyone. Plus Zimbabwe wants to prosecute him for poaching. Someone's having a bad week. :twisted:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:53 pm 
Geordie Admin Dominatrix

This is so depressing. I don't get this trophy hunting thing at all. I couldn't hurt or kill anything - well wasps are the exception but apart from them all life is sacred.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:39 pm 
Site Admin

The mentality of someone going out with the sole aim of killing a beautiful living animal who has as much right to live and exist on this earth as anyone or anything and all in the name of fun and enjoyment is fucked up and sick beyond description. Imagine waking up one day and saying "honey, for our next holiday I'd really like to go to Zimbabwe and kill something, a lion perhaps, I'd enjoy that". That's how fucked up these people are. It's time to hunt the hunters I say, both barrels... Utter scumbags.

For where you can't go
Mustang horses, champagne glasses
Anything frail anything wild
It's the price of living motion, what's beautiful is broken
And grace is just the measure of a fall.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:46 am 
Resident YouTube tech guru

Heard some of his cronies on the radio today saying that they were sure he wouldn't have killed it if he'd known it was (in as many words) an important one. They're all important, you bunch of halfwits.
They played a clip of his dental surgery advertising, showing what a 'caring professional' he is. Well, he can't possibly be so, can he, if he can go out & cold bloodedly kill something like that.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:48 pm 
Hawleytastic!

People like that should be sentenced to watch "Born Free" and "Christian the Lion" twice a day for the rest of their lives. And, of course, to eat what they so courageously "hunted".

It's disgusting. And what this guy did is just the tip of an iceberg. :evil:

He thought he was right and all was legal, because he paid for it? And he "deeply regrets that my pursuit of an activity I love and practise responsibly and legally resulted in the taking of this lion"? Meaning: He loves to kill? I know hunters always say that they do it for the "conservation of wildlife", just balancing it. Somehow it all reminded me of the disturbing "philosophy" of Melissa Bachman:

I shudder when I hear her say that already in her childhood trapping "was made into a fun sport"...
(On the website of the Minnesota Trappers Association you can see children playing with traps: cruelty, the next generation? I simply don't get it. I'm no fool though - I know the difference between rustic and pastoral.)

Anyway, Bachman became "prominent" overseas, too, when she shot a lion and even posed with the carcass. This piece by Kevin Richardson on Bachman tells you everything about "canned hunting" - shooting the "surplus" lions from safari parks:
http://africageographic.com/blog/did-melissa-bachman-and-her-friends-shoot-your-lion-cub/

Just in time to tackle (a part of) the problem, a petition arrived on Avaaz:

https://secure.avaaz.org/en/save_africas_lions_loc/
In the end, maybe the shooting of Cecil was good for something then. :evil:

http://soundcloud.com/the-sellers